Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

More on Pauler...

All I can say is this woman is a whack job. She's like an older version of Britney and Lindsay rolled into one. Which brings me to a big question for you, my gentle readers (remember when Dear Abby called people Gentle Readers? so weird). Should we watch Pauler's reality show this summer, Straight Up? I don't know.
Anyway, she is a CryBaby like that little girl in the audience on Idol. Hey, you know, I have a whole new appreciation for Ryan Seacrest because the lady that moderates ON THE LOT is shiteous. WTF? Who is she sleeping with? I think I am having American Idol withdrawels. I got 3 Entertainment Weekly Idol Scrapbook issues put on my chair today. I am most certainly known as the biggest AI fan at work. Am I proud of that...sure, beats being known as "stinky girl" or "annoying girl". And we all know who they are, right Suki???? ha ha.
Anyway, I hope you watch ON THE LOT with me. It's going to have some good fighting, I can tell. And Carrie Fisher is more fun that Pauler. I didn't like guest director guy, I don't know what happened to Brett Ratner. Famous Julian has met Brett a couple of times, so I will call him for scoop tomorrow. You know, we don't call Julian "famous" for nothing. He is connected. Today, I was on a conference call with him, and he said, "Hey, do you hear that noise?" Yes, we did, and he told us it was the Price IS Right audience lining up outside the CBS Studios to go in and tape the show. They whip them into a frenzy in this weird alleyway outside Julian's office. I've been there, and it's so unglamourous (this side lot of CBS, not Famous Julian's office), I think my company's mailroom is nicer. But Famous Julian has a bird's eye view of the mayhem from his famous digs at his design firm. Now famous Julian is blushing because he reads the blog every morning, and I love this chance to embarrass the shit out of him. HA. Morning Jules!!!

2 comments:

Lu said...

Cole-- you might have to watch that paula show...i can see it being a train wreck like the bobby/whitney one. And you know THAT'S good tv.

Christina said...

Lu - WORD - Bobby and Whitney, shit, that was the best thing to watch when hung over, depressed, angry - dude, that was like the greatest TV ever.

But Cole, I will disagree with you when you say Pauala is an older Britney/Lohan rolled into one -- that's just not true. Clearly, you haven't been exposed to Janice Dickinson. I'm kind of over her drugged out ass now, but before she did the Janice Dickinson modeling agency and she was just on America's Next Top Model and writing her awesomely, awesome books (yes, I bought both of her memoir's - No Lifeguard on Duty and Everything About Me is Fake and I'm Perfect - I have no shame - you read stuff by the Devil Wear's Cry-Me-A-River-Anna-Wintour-Was-Mean-The-Movie-Was-Awesome-But -I'm-an-Idiot chick, I read Janice Dickinson's memoirs. I will never condemn anyone's reading material, when I just got "Goober in a Nutshell" off of eBay) - she was the greatest person ever. She's seriously a drugged out lunatic...like, seriously. Actually, I just remembered - it wasn't Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency that got me to get over my Janice Girl Crush, it was Surreal Life. Yeah, she was all kind of fucked up and crazy on Surreal Life. Peppa from Salt N Peppa was the only one who could calm that bitch down. She's a recovering alcoholic who is always drunk and high and she has had more plastic surgeries than Joan Rivers. She's insane, and awesome.

Oh, and she was the one that had that whole paternity battle with Sly - and then it turned out not to be Sly's baby. Heh. THAT's trainwreck. Paula, Paula is just pathetic.

And yes, Carrie Fischer is more fun than Paula - hello, her dad left her mom for Elizabeth Taylor. She's bi-polar. She married Paul Simon. She has severe mommy issues that she got out of her system in Postcards From the Edge (and her mom wanted to play Shirley McClain's part - but luckily, everyone agreed that wasn't a good idea)...way, way better than "bulimic, ex-cheerleader/dance instructor, was once married to Emillio Estevez (like, if you're going to go for one of Marty's kids, go for the nut-job, not the normal one).