Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

BEST WEEK EVER Show...omg, it's funny

Ok, so this show is on VH1. I tivo'd in because I fear having nothing to watch on tv now that Idol is over and everything is on hiatus. And if I don't have unisex programming on the "now playing" list on TIVO, I am forced to watch "Pimp my Ride", Overhauling or some shitty car restoration show. Yes, I married a car dude.

Anyway, BEST WEEK EVER turns out to be like a funny spin on like Extra or Access Hollywood shows...or even "E! Weekend Update" hosted by Ryan Seacrest. and they make alot of fun of Ryan. Ok, so since this already aired, I am going to run through some of the stories, and try to do them justice in my recap. Swear to God I was dying laughing.

In recapping the Idol Finale, they made fun of the fact that they sucked 2 hours of your life away, only for TIVO to cut it off at the end...and they made the little TIVO noise just as they were about to announce Jordin and froze the screen. Hilarious. One comedienne said "They thawed out Smokey Robinson. Now I kNOW Black don't crack, but that dude look 4 years old." And then they showed that fat black chicken lady, kissing Ryan...cut to a comedienne saying "Ryan kisses that woman and goes "OOHHhhH..so that's what a woman tastes like...it takes like chicken."
And then they show a clip where Nigel Lithgoe says "they would have loved to have Britney Spears on the finale, but they don't lipsynch on Idol..." BURN..and then the comedienne comes on and says "ok, so they will help out the Caveman from the Geico commercial (cut to Barry Gibbs on stage), but not poor Britney...seems unfair wouldn't you say" LOL....f'ing hysterical. I'm sorry I know my recap is lame, but really...it was funny, I hope you didn't have to be there. They made fun of the wind storm in Sanjaya's hair...said a bad Noreaster blew in. And the final joke...they showed all the African choir kids dancing and said, "And Brangelina's children did a nice performance. How sweet." Ha ha ha. HILARIOUS> Try to catch it on reruns. They also poked alot of fun at Paula Abdul. Called her a hero for saving her dog from harm...harm from Paula Abdul. Suh-weet.

Hey Amy...stop poking fun at Daughtry's BoyBurns. He can't go changing his image yet, he hasn't even finished his first tour. He needs some down time, some red wine and he's mighty fine...so leave him be. Atleast he isn't going through a "I'm a black man now" phase like your boy JTimberlake did there for a while. Sizzle......burn... Ouch. Sorry...:(

Shout out to Milwaukee girl that emailed me today on the Daughtry pick mission...she can't make it to the concert this year, or she'd try to get me a pick from the stage. She suggested maybe WindyCityNut might go up there! Isn't it funny how people are tracking people on this blog? I love our little community.

Whale Update: They hauled ass back to the ocean last night...left like little thieves in the night, snuck under the Golden Gate Bridge under the cloak of darkness, as the reporters said. Some people are frustrated and tired of hearing about the whales. And really, I was complaining too. I mean I miss the reports of the gunshot victims in Oakland, the daily dead bodies washing up in the Bay, really long for those hourly updates from the Scott Petersen trial. I wish those damn whales had stayed for atleast another month. It was so nice to be tracking a momma and her calf, instead of tracking a serial killer or something. What's wrong with people? Anyway, they are gone, so it's back to doom and gloom no doubt, unless Sharon Stone is back in town, in which case she is sure to show up drunk somewhere with Mayor Gavin Newsome. Local humor, I suppose.

Tomorrow is Thirsty Thursday. I'll start the day off with Bailey's in my coffee, Bloody Mary's at 10:30...burgers and beer at lunch, and wind down with tequila shots in the copy room around 3:00. Good times.

ColeyB

5 comments:

Christina said...

At least your mayor is HOT. I mean, don't get me wrong - Shirley Franklin kicks all kinds of ass, and has done a really fantastic job cleaning up for the motherfucker that served the 8 years that preceded her (and stole all kind of money from the city - and he's going to go to jail for tax evasion and extortion - but not long enough, and the local news was still all up his ass...God the AJC sucks...worst paper ever) - but middle-aged black women just aren't the same as men who look like they could be Kennedy's (and yes, that was a dig at the whole "The New Kennedy's" spread that Gavin and his ex-wife, the luminous Kimberly Guilfoyle (something else is her hyphen now, cos she got knocked up and got married to another totally rich, totally hot guy...but I fucking love Kim, so I'm not hating) did for Harper's...at the Getty house...heh) - Gavin is SO hot. And the fact that he got divorced cos he was boinking his campaign managers wife? Dude...San Fran always has the most interesting mayors...Willie Brown, the late Marscone (that was fucking tragic, truly - no one shed a tear for Dan White when he blew his head off)...and now I've proved that I know way more about San Francisco politics than I should probably have any right knowing...oh well, sue me, I'm a sponge for information.

And yes, Best Week Ever is the best show -- but E!'s The Soup hosted by Joel McHale is actually even better. It's usually on like 30 minutes before or after BWE, so set your TiVo to record that too. Joel is the best thing ever.

Lu said...

Can you tell Christina to back off my BF Gavin? =)

Cole--I was unaware that you were not hip to the best week ever. I LOVE THAT SHOW. However I was telling Aimee M yesterday that I've recently switched to The Soup on E! and think its much funnier...but I TiVo both ;)

Daryn DeZengotita said...

I've been a Best Week Ever fan for years. Sorry I didn't clue you in Seester.

DDZ

Daryn DeZengotita said...

I stopped watching Talk Soup when Greg Kinnear left. Loved him. So I should try it again?

Seester -- I assume you have your copy of Entertainment Weekly's All-Idol issue. Lots of fun facts. Great cover of your Jordin.

um . . . I also love Pimp My Ride, and Before/After shows in general. I love "neat." Recently bought a pair of butt-floss panties cause I saw another curvy girls get some on "What Not to (Under) Wear"

TMI? Sorry.

windycitynut said...

The Soup is hilarious and Best Week Ever is good too. Is anyone else watching On The Lot? What a disappointment. Copies AI waaay too much. Last week each "director" shot a one minute comedy short. Let me just say this, if these folks are our future movie makers, I will be reading a lot of books. And the host, Adrianna Costa? Who is this chick? Tries real hard to provide "drama" but just flubs her lines. Sorry honey, you're cute but not THAT cute. We tried watching some show about celebrity impersonators??, which was fun the first time but looks like it will get old real quick. So, after seeing everything TV has to offer, the wife and I decided to buy a state park pass. Nearest one is 15 min away. Sweet. Sorry, this nut will not be going to Milwaukee for a Daughtry pick smeared in guyliner. That's like a six hour drive. Only would do that if Carrie Undelasfjl lsajdf sorry, the wife thru another donut. Is he coming to Chicago or Indy. Much closer. I have to say, Christina packs more info into her posts than I can keep up with. My head hurts like when you take a speedball. Not that I know what that would be like...Anyway, between Christina and Cole I need Tivo for this blog. What would that be called? Bloggo? Blogivo? Read faster you fricking idiot?? I'll send Christina one of our papers and she will see that the Atlanta Journal Constitution is only the second worst paper in the world. Did you guys hear they found Sadam Hussien?.... Later.