Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Blake, Melinda or Jordin? Who leaves tonite?

Driving home tonite, I was talking to Seester and I said I was sort of expecting the Idol Whammy tonite. I have a sick stomach of a Daughtry repeat...that is Jordin going home and the crowd booing and Simon going...America got this one terribly wrong, Seester sez this season's Idol whammy was Sanjaya and all the good people that went before him. Let's home she is right.
Homer Simpson starts off the show. Nice. I love Homer. Backtracking, I just watched the performance night. It was boring. I was looking for the memorable performances of season's past. The barefoot performance with Bo Bice...Fantasia singing sitting on the top step of the stage...Kat McPhee on her knees with the band on drum next to her. Remember all of those? Where is my memorable kick ass song choice and performance of this season. I hate to say it but Sanjaya comes to mind with the "Girl you really got me now" and KiKi's JHud ripoff from DreamGirls.
Home with Jordan: Jordan's BFF is Bailey, Remember Bailey Brown from earlier this season? Remember I was going to rename my cat Bella, Bailey? Ok, now freaking waste of time Seacrest pretends to give us results.
Why does Melinda have Death Cheater on her boobies? Blake's clothes have sucked the most consistently. And I have been staring at Blake all this time and I have finally figured out who he looks like...Grandpa Munster. Like what Gpa looked like when he was a punk kid. Yep, that's him. Oh, Blake's Daddy is a CryBaby..isn't that cool? What a great dad!!! CryBaby is not a bad term by the way. I get very emotional alot. Big hearts are a great thing. I think Blake got the best nickname this season...the Blaker Girls. That's so cute, huh Amy? Now they are exploiting CryDaddy. Git off the stage. More time wasting. Elliott Yamin is here now. I really like Elliott's big chompers. Worth every dime...$50,000 worth of free teeth. Some doctor donated that new grill. Nice. I say this is better than Trailer Hicks performance on Leno the other night. I feel like I am going to jump out of my skin. If Greg wasn't home, I'd skip the TIVO to the end and find out who got voted off right now. I used to open my Christmas presents around my birthday too. (Dec. 5 for those inclined to send gifts, fruit baskets or atleast an e-card!!) Elliott was nice and smooth. I would listen to that song on the radio for SURE. What a nice guy.
Right now, I really hope Blake makes it tonite. I don't know why. Now they are talking to Death Stalker oh I mean Cheater girl. Omg...Doohickie got that one girl through alot of tough times. Girl, it's only been 11 weeks. You look like your 16. How tough could it be? They run out of pink lipgloss at Wal-Mart? Well, here we have the 100's of people that turned out for MD. Remember the throngs that came to see JS and BL? Mmm? I think the star at the mall is way better than a bus stop sign. Oh shit, they threw her a prom. Maybe she never got to go to hers. Blake had Sir Mix A Lot...MD had a prom at a church. See the difference here? Leagues apart.
Hey, I think I might like the Breaking the Band show. I'll definitely blog on that. Hey and Pauler is going to have a reality show on Bravo. I'll blog on that too. That will be reality roadkill for sure.
OK, finally the effing results. Pulling Jordin out. Almost 60 million votes. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD, MY JORDIE IS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Champagne corks are flying, my cats are pumping their paws in the air. Except Bella, she loves Blake. uh oh, pulling Melinda out. 60 million votes still. Melinda IS OUT. It's a Blake and Jordin showdown. YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!! Doohickie is out. Jordin is sad. OK, so, that's ok, she can go back to Nashville and make some good records, she just isn't the total package. JORDIN JORDIN JORDIN. Oh, I can sleep well tonite. It's a whole week of seeing them on the internet, and tv and Letterman and stuff. It's going to be so great. It's all good.

Nitey Night Idol-Ites.

5 comments:

Lu said...

sadness. does that mean i don't win the pool? oh victory was so sweet even for just a second.

I was sad that Melinda got das boot, and i am still not impressed with Blake. Jordin has this thing in the bag. She could beat him with laryngitis and a bum leg.

Cole Bronn said...

Well, sadness, I like your sympathy for Melinda...you've got $$$ in your eyes. So sorry!

Greg has me worried. He thinks a bunch of "horny high school bitches" as he calls them will be voting for Blake. The Blaker Girls, a bunch of Ho-bags from Horny High are going to take down my JORDIE. Hope she gets some good MODERN SONGS this week for the love of good music's sake.

Anonymous said...

And Jordan is the total package??? She has the personality of a sponge!!! At least Blake takes risks. I personally can't stand either, and you know Jordin's going to win. Eh, why do I watch this show, the best people always leave early.

Anonymous said...

So, who was that cranky-pants?

DDZ-the seester

Unknown said...

Cole, I am a Blaker Girl. I am the Pauler of these Blaker girls. (You knew Pauler was a real Laker girl, right?) I liked Blake from day one because he reminded me of JT. It was the beat boxing that did it for me. One of the top highlights of my career was sitting in a recording studio with THEE REAL JT (not the imposters TimberBlake or TimberFake). JT was beat boxing and I was sitting there in the studio with him. It was surreal. Anyway, if I had my way, Blake would win. But than I would lose the office pool. So... I want Jordin to win so I can collect the cash, but my heart belongs to Blake. (Sorry Blake, I will sell you out for $80. It's sad, I know.)