Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Friday, May 4, 2007

URGENT: Breaking news in my cube regarding Kelly C.

My friend Amy, who still visits PHilton.com, has given me some devastating news. Despite the fact that she is battling the Big C of the Non-H variety, she still bops into my cube this morning to gossip. Side note: Let me tell you what, if I had a camera, I would have snapped her stylish self and sent it directly to Britney. My girl Amy was looking so hot in her happenin' wig, with little camouflage cap on top. Britney, my girl Amy can tell you a few things about wigs. First of all, her's looks nothing like Barbie doll hair. It even has highlights. Get a clue you tramp. Amy is hotness with a capital HOT. View her beauty at www.ichoosehope.com. Truly inspirational.

Now back to the devastation: Amy tells me that Clive Davis heard Kelly Clarkson's new album and HATED it. I can't believe I had to type those letters. "Hated it" and "Kelly's New Album", should never appear in the same sentence. (Sorry J-fro for the use of 4 quote marks in one sentence..had to be done).

I'm afraid desperate times call for desperate measures. I'm going in. I have to see what the Prince of Skank is posting about Kelly. DO NOT GO TO THE SITE> I will do it for you. Let me take the hit. I'd hate for any of my readers to go blind on my behalf. I have special glasses for viewing that blocks out all of the perverted weirdness that the site has become.

More later. Pray for me.

OK< I'm back. I found this on contactmusic.com. Here's the direct story. Should we believe it? Oh, my weekend is ruined.

Pop star KELLY CLARKSON has reportedly scrapped her new album after label bosses weren't impressed with the record. The 25-year-old singer suffered a scathing attack from Sony BMG chief Clive Davis after he heard the new tracks, reports British newspaper the Daily Star. A source at the record company tells the paper, "It was an extraordinary presentation. Clive was absolutely merciless in his criticism of Kelly. "She's one of the biggest priorities on the label and her new songs were savaged." The American Idol winner has been working on the follow up to 2005s best selling album Breakaway for 18 months, but has reportedly gone back to the studio to work on new tracks.

I've got to go tape some Advil to my head. I feel a migraine coming on.

Bye. Again, pray for me.

4 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Clive Davis is a much older guy, I'm surprised that he can still tap into what's fresh in the music scene. I'm sure he can, it's just kind of surprising that he can do that.

Very interesting what happened to Kelly! Sounds like she might want to get some new advisors in the studio?

Unknown said...

Cole,
How on earth did I scoop you on the KC news? I mean, you're like her #1 stalker, I mean fan. Thanks for the mention of my blog. Let's see if I get weekend traffic spike. I have so much to post this weekend.
Great seeing you today.
Love you lots, doll!
Amy B with the big C (but not for long!)

windycitynut said...

Hey there. I did some "research" and apparantly this is just a romor. PHilton is a tool remember. Just a chatty donut filled moron. Besides, the rumor came out of a British tabloid first?? C'mon.

Christina said...

Plus, like no offense to Clive and all, but he discovered Whitney Houston a long ass time ago. You can't keep hawking your discovery from 25 years ago forever, you know? Like, dude - let's ask some of the record execs who aren't wearing Depends what they think. Or ask Max Martin, the Sweedish genius who is responsible for virtually every great pop song for the last 10 years (and that's not even hyperbole, it's just straight truth, Baby One More Time, I Want it That Way (best pop song of the last decade...at least), Bye, Bye, Bye, It's My Life, Since U Been Gone, I mean, it goes on, the guy is just good) what he thinks...

It seems odd to me thought that rumors of re-tooling would appear after the first single already was commercially released. Like, that just straight-up doesn't make sense. If there were problems, wouldn't they have already been addressed long before the first commercial single was released? Who knows...