Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Monday, May 7, 2007

Cole sez: Seeing Daughtry in Dallas

So, speaking of Daughtry...I'M GOING TO SEE HIM IN CONCERT SATURDAY NIGHT!!!! I am so excited I could jump out of my skin. As I posted a few days ago, I'm headed back to Texas for some R & R...that's Rodeo and Range Practice for Texans. I'm going to get my groove on with my mommy for the May Hallmark holiday, Mother's Day. Saturday night, I'm ditching her and going to a festival where Daughtry is performing along with a bunch of others. Can't wait. I hope I get close enough to get a good picture to share. Maybe Carrie Underwood will make a guest appearance...or Kelly. I'm just putting it out there, in case they are reading.

Continuing my Texas Tour, on Sunday, after the MDay Brunch, I'm making my sister drive to Burleson to find Kelly Clarkson's house. She only lives about 20 minutes away. I'm going to knock on some neighbors doors, do some interviews, take some pictures,etc. I'm sure they won't mind. And who better to get to the bottom of the "her album sux" conspiracy than a few nosy neighbors? I know they have the scoop. Maybe I'll get a phone book, look up Clarkson and find some cousins too. I wonder if they have one of those "maps of stars houses" like you find in Hollyweird. Good times. Can't wait.

Then, I'm going to drive over to Tony Romo's place in Irvine, near Cowboy Hills. Carrie Underwood is supposedly "spending quality time" with him according to her publicist. I will stake out that area for a while, then head to the mall. Nothing like shopping in Texas. (God knows I WON'T be visiting the Mac counter. Whoa. That was almost a trip cancelling deal breaker.)

And that will complete my Tri-Fecta of Idol stalking for the weekend. Three potential Idol sightings for the price of one Southwest Airline ticket. Can you believe my luck?

Carrie Underwood was named one of People Magazines 100 Most Beautiful People. Like, I bet that was a hard debate. Did I tell everyone you can download "I'll Stand By You" from Carrie's performance on Idol Gives Back on Itunes. It's awesome.

Well, it's time to git to wurk. Git along little dawggies.... (practicin' my Texsus aksent so muh famuhlee can undurstand me)

Wink

3 comments:

windycitynut said...

So Cole goes on a rant about setting up her weekend stalking plans and gives me crap about being called Hannicole Lecter?? My wife is right, I don't understand women.

Lu said...

Cole...The amount of stalking that you are admitting to is starting to frighten me a little bit. Next thing you know I will start seeing random pictures of you photoshopped in with various idols (and Jeffro) plastering the walls of your cube. Please don't let it get to that point. I just don't think jail would treat you well--even though i could see you in an orange jumpsuit smuggling in a carton of smokes and trading them for US Weekly, but work would be so boring without you.

Anonymous said...

I've alerted the media regarding your pending arrival. The Rowlett Lakeshore-Times has the exclusive, but it was close with the Rockwall-Rowlett Neighbors. There was payola involved.

Alex & Jake can't wait to see "AINT COLE"

Daryn (aka the seester)