Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Celebrity Siting Alert...this just in...

Famous Julian just called me from traffic in LA and he was sitting next to Amy Wino - house and her beehive. She was being filmed for a video. He called me from the cell phone at the scene of the siting. He was so excited. Love ya' Julian!!! Thanks for the scoop...For those slow on the uptake, or from Mars...here's Amy Winehouse...remember Randy talking about her music a few weeks ago?

7 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Don't know who she is.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

...You're in for a treat tonight, Cole, it was another Great show!

I'm voting for Jordin, even though I really am torn a little. Blake has done awesome over the past couple weeks, ever since "you give love a bad name". That was the song that put him on the idol radar for me.

Anyway, I think it's going to be real close tomorrow night! Both really have won, but let the princess wear the crown.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Well, the phone lines have been open for me for 2-1/2 hours now and I haven't been able to get through yet. It's 11:27pm. So, I gave Jordin 10 "text" votes and am calling it a night.

Anonymous said...

I live in NJ started voting at 10pm and barely got a busy signal. Go Jordin!

Chad Oneil Myers said...

...Ok, I tried a little bit longer and finally was able to sqeeze in 40 phone votes in between busy tones. It is now midnight here in Florida.

Go Jordin and good night.

Cole Bronn said...

That a boy CHAD. Hanging in there. Nighty Nite. You need your beauty sleep.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

...you mean "handsome" sleep ;)