Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Daughtry Pics are Here!!!


Amy B has come forth with the pics!!! These were taken at TigerJam in Las Vegas this weekend.

Amy says he suffers from "shoutin'" not singing at times...ala LaKisha. Says he's a screamer. I do recall his rocker angst getting a little out of control. Thanks AmyB !!! Nice pics. Good seats it looks like! LuckyDog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Coley,
I know he is your MBF, and I have one too (goes by the name Justin Timberlake) but I have to say, what is the deal with his odd pattern or facial hair? Those swirly sideburns kill me. How has a stylist not nipped this problem already? He came to Idol with these, and that means that post-Idol makeover, they should have been long gone by now. I'm just sayin'.
Other than that, I like the kid. He's got some talent, and the whole arena was cheering for him.
Glad to see my photos have made the internet. Does that make me famous?
I also got a pic with Hammer that can be seen on my blog. He rules! U CAN'T TOUCH THIS!!! :)
Amy B.