Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Calling this Kelly Clarkson Saturday, chilling at the laptop...


Ok, so I've had the house to myself today, and basically I can do whatever I want when my husband is home, but there is some sort of freedom when HE isn't here. I mean I can eat stuff out of a can, pick my butt, and wear my hair in the biggest ponytail fright wig you've ever seen, listen to Kelly Clarkson and don't have to worry about getting the "I married that?" look from the man. So, just what has Coley done with her big day at home? Fucked with my IPOD for nearly 2 hours. Yep, wasted 2 whole sunny Saturday hours messing with my laptop and Ipod, trying to sync my tunes, all kinds of junk. I made new playlists, spread out the Daughtrys amongs the Nickelbacks and Kenny Chesney tunes. What a mix huh? I have Top Country, Rock It, Pop Tunes, and Acoustic categories which are the 4 basic food groups of my music moods. Oh, and the bonus category playlist: Men who have dumped Jessica Simpson...which is my Lachey and John Mayer playlist. I have 1 Adam Ant song on my Ipod that I simple cannot kill. I love "Wonderful". If you listen to the words, it's about him about to pop a lady in the face..and just picturing him doing that makes me laugh. I think my cat swatting me in the face would hurt more than Adam's slap. Still a good tune.
Anyway, I was searching around the basic home pages of EW, Yahoo, Superficial, USA Today...just trying to see if there is anything worth wasting time on...and quickly one thing becomes very obvious. The Kelly Clarkson shit on her album is like bigger news than Paris Hilton being fitted for her OJ garb. (that's Orange Jumpsuit, not Simpson...well actually... whatever, hey wouldn't it be funny if she reported to jail in a white Bronco. But of course just to keep it out of the tabs, they will probably put her inside a giant striptease cake and wheel her in...God, these sudafeds have my imagination wandering some weird places...I could care less about Paris, atleast consciously.) ok, where was I...oh, yeah, Kelly. Anyway, I'm telling you, I am a better reporter than some of these losers. Here are some reported facts that ain't true.
1. Kelly's Album - My December, releasing in July...Eeeehhh. (think buzzer sound, play along here) Releases on June 24. She said it herself on Jimmy Kimmel LIVE. Reason, because that's when her tour starts and she wants concert goers to have a chance to hear the music, learn words, etc. before showing up to the concert. Makes sense.
2. Clive Did Not Diss her Album - Oh yes he did. And no it has not been blown out of proportion...he hated it, wanted it changed, and despite the fact that Kelly herself said it was blown out...she meant the reporting, not the actual event.
3. Kelly refused to meet with Clive - NOT TRUE, she got tired of talking through her people to his people and called him up...said let's meet, and he said, Come on over. She met him in LA at the bungalow where he stays when on the West Coast and they hashed it out. She did not back down. YOU GO GIRL. This is why I LOVE HER. She has brass ta-tas and ain't afraid to knock you to the ground with them. LOVE that shit. The article on EW.com (see cover below) has some amazing frank comments from Ms. Clarkson. She is so honest...very refreshing. Really feel like she just doesn't give a shit about the whole celebrity crap...working out...weight gain...etc. She acknowledges her 10 year old fans won't like this album as much as Breakaway, but she can't keep repeating that album without dying of boredom. She ain't afraid of it tanking.
Well, I guess I better do some laundry and clean up this dive before someone comes home and pops ME in the face. ha ha. If you knew my husband you'd really find that funny. Plus, he'd have to catch me first. Happy Weekend Party Peeps. I'm thrillin to be grillin and chillin tonite. Hope you have a good one too. Wink.

1 comment:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Kelly's looking very attractive in that photo.

Very nice eyes and lips ;)