Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Carrie Underwood Wins 3 ACM Awards

Woo Hoo! Way to go girl. I haven't seen the show yet, but I read she won 3 of the 5 awards she was nominated for...Best Female Vocalist, Album of the Year and Video of the Year. Awesome job. Can't wait to fire up the TIVO tonite.
My sister says Kelly and Reba performed together. Can't wait to see that. I heard the show was great...lots of music. I can't wait to see Idol.

5 comments:

Christina said...

I'm glad Idol was so awesome last night, it's made up for my craptacular computer day. Stupid VAIO POS...OK, it's almost 5 years old and I DO have another computer, but it's in pieces on the floor of my apartment and I'm at my parents house for a few days and stuck in unmountable boot sector hell, deperately trying to salvage my files (read: e-mail and songs I've downloaded both legally and illegally -- oh and 20 gigs of the TV show Oz) before I have to resort to a clean reinstall. *Cries* And if I were at my house (and no, I don't feel like driving 40 miles through rush hour, though I might later tonight if this doesn't get any better) I'd have all my external drive bays that I could hook-up to either my mom or dad's laptop (dad's has a bigger HD and a DVD burner, so his would be ideal) and just copy all my shit over...but nooo, I'm trying to gank some stuff together here...which meant downloading a pirated copy of XP (dude, I have three legal pro licenses, I just don't have the damn disk handy - Microsoft can bite me) and suffering though whatI'm doing now.

But enough about me...I'm sorry you got stuck in San Diego -- if you haven't seen Idol yet, you'll love it. At least I did.

God, USA Today cannot pay me for my coaching thing fast enough - Mac Book Pro, here I come.

Anonymous said...

Cole -- just talked to Mom. She was at the HEB in Austin buying -- wait for it -- SAUSAGE!!

DDZ - the sister

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Results are in....

Anonymous said...

Called Cole on her way home -- she doesn't want to know!!

Mum's the word!

DDZ - the sister

Cole Bronn said...

Chad and DDZ - you little beasts. Trying to tip me off. Next week I am going on news blackout 3 hours before the show starts!