Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Christina??? Chad??? Hello???

CW - nice post on USA Today. Hey, can you ask Ken why his category column doesn't have Kelly Clarkson??? No folder. The lamest past idols have a folder, and no Kelly.
Chad - I like your idea to talk about the office. However, it will be in re-runs this summer so, we need something fresh to debate. And here's what Jeff's recap of that show would be, IF we were to do a recap:
"Enjoyed the episode last night. Everyone showed up at 8:30, shuffled papers, had lunch, made copies and left at 4:30. Best show of the year so far." Me thinks Jeff would find this a snore. So we better search for something more controversial than The Office. Looking forward to hearing from you 2 soon.
PS Christina, have you seen Daughtry yet?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for Shear Genius. Jaclyn Smith is still hot! or re-runs of Top Design. To dish on Kelly Werstler's get-up every week and/or to debate whether there is a more homo homosexual on earth than Jonathan Adler.

>>Note: I have permission from the American Association of Lesbos to say that 'cause I'm a fellow homo. You get a permission slip along with your toaster and golf clubs when you first come out.

>> Note 2: Cole finally believes it's not a phase.

When he says "See 'ya later, decorator" it makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

One more vote . . . The Wedding Bells. It has been a little like having Ally McBeal back. Me likey!

Daryn (The Seester)

Christina said...

Sorry - finals week! I'm done now, w00t - and thoroughly hung over. Dammit, I'm 24 and still finishing up my undergrad degree...I can get drunk after finals if I want to!

I'm glad you liked my Idol post this week :) I think KC doesn't have a category because Ken started the blog last year and there haven't been a ton of Kelly-only stories...but I don't know. He does post her sales numbers every week. Hmm. No, I don't see Daughtry until like June 2. Daugthry, Kat (yay, I love Kat), Augustana (who thanks to Scrubs, I liked way before the radio ruined their song Boston) and DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL (can't break my streak of every Dashboard show since 2001...that would just be wrong). It almost makes it worth being forced to go back to the suburbs (the place I grew up no less). Almost.