Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Monday: What did the Final 3 do this weekend on their trips home?

Well, here's a pic of Blake Lewis singing the national anthem at the Seattle Mariners game this weekend. Lucky guy. Guess where I got that pic? From PHilton...where he was once again, irresponsibly trying to OUT Blake as a gay man. He was a little subtle asking "is it just me, or does anyone pick up a gay vibe from Blake?" He's so irresponsible on his site. I only went there to mine the posts to see if he was doing any commenting on Idols, and bingo, there he goes.
Thanks Chad for the notes. No, I haven't been to your links. I've been biz-ee, but hopefully I will get a chance soon. Sorry. Shoutin' out to SistaZen, a faithful reader...enjoys her morning breakfast with a side order of Cole's Blog...it's so low-calorie too!
Funniest thing that has happened on trip, besides my mom's meltdown because we threw away her barbeque leftovers, was my sister's in-laws wanting to read my blog. They saw me typing and they wanted to read it. Whoa! These people thing I am a nice girl. Not sure "He's fucking hot" descriptions of Daughtry fit my profile. It's bad enough that my mom and dad yell at me constantly about my language, now I have other people getting into the blog that are not exactly in the target audience. I guess they think I am writing a recipe diary or giving out skin care tips. I will be changing my URL for Season 7, creating my own website, and then I will go underground from the "non-target audience" members. I'll create a nice girl blog for them, and paint butterflys and write poetry, post tips on AARP discounts and such. My alterblog, if you will.

PS. My sister and I dug the barbeque out of the trash can...it was still in the styrofoam container. We put it back in the fridge. Ssshhh...don't tell her that the sausage had fallen out of the styrofoam takeout container and we had to fish it from the bottom of the bag...she was having a fit...real tears...screaming, why didn't we ask her before we through it away. Well, enjoy your sausage mommy dearest, we have it in the fridge now waiting for you in the am. My sister and I almost choked to death laughing so hard in the garage fishing that shit out. At one point she thought she had it, (the sausage) but I said no, that's a 1/2 eaten corn dog. Oops. I know, I know, there are 2 first class seats awaiting us on the EXPRESS TRAIN TO HELL. Happy Mother's Day Mommy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out this link to check out his rendition. And they said all this guy can do is beatbox?!? Sorry Cole. This boy is going to win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCdSk2jywww

Chad Oneil Myers said...

He really is a great talent and entertainer.

I don't think he will win first place though.

...I woulnd't mind seeing him in the final though, as I've said before.