Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Let's All Simma' Down Now

Tensions are running high on this blog. I'm thinking of renaming it "As the Blog Burns" it's getting so HOT in here. So, let's recap a few things that happened this week causing all kinds of havoc in the universe.

First, we lost a few critical community members. Christina, Chad and "he who shall not be named". Christina surfaced today after having her head buried in books during final week. Check. Glad to have you back CW. Chad, he seems to be interested in the basketball playoffs but is as loyal as a new puppy and resurfaced as well. check. Hi Chad!!! Missed ya' too. Which brings us to #3. "He who shall not be named", well...it's complicated. He remains in the Witness Protection Program. We are not sure of his release. We are looking for "papers" and some psychiatric evaluations. There is no predicting when or if "he" will reveal himself again, but I have a feeling he is with us in spirit. No further comments. No questions. Nada. Zipit. zip.

Second, the loss of my DSL connection at key moments caused great pain..as well as marital discord. I lost my mind and my husband felt the brunt of it. I blamed him for going to some car parts website and crashing my connection. Serious mental instability ensued and after several calls to the Phillippines proved semi-successful. I finally got to post after last night which was such a relief, probably similar to the feeling a crack whore must get when she gets her latest fix. Did I just call myself a crack whore? Someone else called me his whore today too. Mmm.

Third, the BeeGees just killed any cool momentum that the show had going...which was very little since Bon Jovi's song sucked. And then topping it off with Pink in a slayer dress was also BORING. I swear to God I'd rather be watching Beavis and Butthead flick buggars at each other than some of these artists and their songs from the 70's.

So, in recapping...let's just simma' down now and role on to the final 3.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello out there. I came across this abandoned laptop and when I hit the refresh button, this site came up. Anyone know who this belongs to and where I can send this half empty bottle of Prozac and information packet from Sunnyhill Psyche ward?
Ernie from Omaha

Chad Oneil Myers said...

...I liked Bon Jovi's song ;)

I've listened to it on youtube a bunch of times since then.

Lu said...

As the Blog burns! I love that...ok so i found out more on the constantine thing. He's gonna be on Bold and the Beautiful (omg is that even still on??) on May 15th. Set your TiVo...or NOT as the case may be.