Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Life Is Good Again

1. I have Starbucks
2. I have a plug into the wall
3. A hot guy helped me achieve all of this.

Hee Hee. My flirting pays off in the most amazing ways. It's killer. Now he better shut up because I need to vote for Jordin. Yes, I have a pretty Mac and yes, it's cool you just bought one, and yes, I will look into getting a LoJack for my Mac, and yes, I'm sorry yours got stolen. Ok, you aren't so cute afterall. Eat your pizza and shut it.
Hey, San Diego Airport isn't so bad afterall. There are a ton of pissed people here. I'm on the Silicon Valley Express and there are mac laptops everywhere. Hey, I see that Chef Mario Batali. I just asked "hot guy" and he replied 'you got me baby'. Hee hee. what a flirto. He's on a business trip. hee hee, he has reading glasses. 1 Constantine deduction in hotness. In all honesty, thinking back, I should have given Chris a Constantine for that eye liner. I was giddy over the whole thing. But looking at the pic, he looks stupid.
I'm buying a new freakin' cell phone. I hate this stupid pink razor motorola piece of crappo. I can't hear anything. I just hung up on my husband because I asked him to drive to Sacramento to pick me up and then drive me to Oakland to get my car. He's like...COLE! ....blah blah blah....flat line. I just stopped listening. And then I hung up on him. I said, FINE, I'm pissed off and in my head I thought, you're going to pay. I'm going to turn the bedroom lights on FULL BLAST when I get home at midnite tonite. And then, you are getting a "sausage special" for dinner tomorrow night. Would you like that with or without cat litter crust?
hee hee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved Jordin last night, especially "I Who Have Nothing." I know it's old-fashioned, but I prefer to think of it as retro. And I think she created a mini-movie with her performance. For me, it was literally breathtaking!

Simon wants everyone to fit in his little radio-programming box. Of course, that's his job and he does it well.

Melinda is definitely the best vocalist, but Jordin has the most star quality.

Hey! Did you see Reba & Kelly on the ACMAs? The gods of country music may strike me down, but Reba couldn't really carry that high note on "same damn thing." Kelly kinda took a back seat to Reba and it just made me think that it would have been a more powerful performance the other way around.

Tivoed the rest. Didn't see Carrie yet. Good awards show, though. They kept the performances coming and just squeezed in the awards.

We miss you already, Aint Cole! Had a ball. The rest of the world can have you back now.

Daryn - the Sister