Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Happy Cinco de Mayo

Did you get your South of the Border fix today? Lisa and I treated ourself to some Maui Tacos and a mani/pedi at the spa. Gotta have some down time to get those feet into sandal wearing shape. No one likes funky toes. And you don't think people notice but they do. One time we had this designer in our group, he was a real case. He didn't really know me that well, and actually had the nerve to lean over in a crowded elevator to tell me I had cute toes. Puh-leeze? Ex-squeeze me? What did you say? And he goes, "those pink little toes are cute". I was stunned. Can you say "foot fetish"? I could never walk near him again, seriously. So back to my Cinco Saturday...which wasn't all fun and play. Started out fighting all the crowds at the grand re-opening of the Safeway grocery store. What a girl won't due for some discount meat. Oh, that sounds sort of sexy. Here's a pic of the hot Italian butcher that fixed me up with some sexy special ribeyes today. Caliente Ken!!!
Hope you all had a good one. I sure did. Lots of fun surprises today...and lots of laughs. Thanks BFF-QLeeLee. xoxox

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cole, I had a happy Cinco de Mayo and the fix was great, thanks BFF! It's amazing what retail therapy does to us, especially when we see people walking around in public with 2 different shoes, crack me up...any thoughts on that?

Caliente Ken was tickled pink that you came all the way up from Vallejo to his re-grand opening. The least he could have done was discount his meat.

Can't wait for the next adventure! Bye-Bye,
QLee-Lee

Cole Bronn said...

Ipod???

Anonymous said...

I talked to Old Blue Tooth on his lunch hour told him he was posted up on your site and he's now known as Caliente Ken. He said Caliente Ken is more in line with Ken the 10, his other aka. I told you were asking about the ipod. He laughed and said, you didn't win at check-out, maybe next time.

Lu said...

oh. hell. no. Who said that to you in the elevator?? What the hell do they think this is? Grey's Anatomy?? for all that is holy, can a girl wear open toed shoes without being bothered? sheesh.