Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Friday, June 1, 2007

Itunes Purchases 'O the Day

Hey, I finally got around to checking out the Itunes Idol selection. You can get 5 Jordin songs for $3.99. For those slow on the uptake, that's buy 4 get one free! Both Blake and Jordin have an EP up there, and of course, I bought Jordin's whole selection. From Blake I bought Lovesong (the Cure) and Time of the Season. I liked it when he sang it.
Good times. Burning cd now. I'll throw a few Daughtry and Kelly songs on to round it out.
It's Freakin' Friday!!!!! Whoo Hoo. And we got our annual raises today, so I'll be having an EXTRA slice of cheese on my Big Mac tomorrow night, and Super Sizin' my fries. Trying not to spend it all in one place.

ColeyB

1 comment:

Christina said...

YAY for raises! Yay for iTunes singles. Blake's version of "When the Stars Go Blue" is freaking awesome. If you need a full preview first, let me know, I'll post it - and then you can buy it if you like it. I remember you said you liked that song - but even if you didn't like his performance on the show, I think you'll like the recorded track. My mom couldn't stop listening to it.

I already had all the AI songs because AI.com sold them without DRM and in higher quality before (and I bought some, and I acquired some through other means), but I am ashamed to admit that I actually bought the stupid Idol single You Are My Never Ending Sound of Crap or whatever...because like you, I'm addicted to the damn show. And I might not ever go to a tour (the crowd would kill me - I seriously couldn't deal with Georgia Idol fans...it would just be too much) - I still buy things like iTunes singles and copies of People magazine (I'm an EW and TV Guide subscriber, so you know, that stuff is already taken care of).