Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Taking Out Another Hit...

I have a little "Eye-talian" in me, and admit to Mafia tendencies. Someone else is going to have to learn if you disagree with me, you're dead to me. And here is our latest "victim"...

They posted:
---------
I would love to agree with you, however, I really just see Jordin as A GREAT VOICE, but no real personality!!!! Yeah, she's bubbly, but I just want to strangle her when it gets to be too much and that happens a lot! I wish her the best and while I could tolerate her winning I still find her very annoying.

To me, Melinda and Blake are more talented and artistic and I am totally on the Mindy Doo express. However, I do feel your pain on your favorite not winning. It hasn't happened to me in all the years I have watched the show. NO Tamyra, No Clay, No LaToya, No Bo and No Elliot. At least we can agree that one of us should be blessed in this arena eventually.
---------

The lost me at "Jordin has not real personality..." I stopped reading there and starting planning their demise. They will be sleeping with the fishes by sundown.

4 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Don't worry, Cole, we both know that Jordin is "the Total Package" pop star ;)

Anonymous said...

How does Jordin have no personality? That's a strange take on her, considering she has a great personality. That's just bizarre, but to each his own...

Lu said...

this is just outrageous.

What's up with the office pool?? What's up with Jordin having no personality? Who wrote that?? show yourself!

I think something that is being forgotten about jordin by the poster, is that this little girl is 17 and she still blows the doors off a song and she's adorable. It's what makes people tune in and it's what makes the show so popular.

Blake is WAY less talented. can everyone open their eyes to that one. Beatbox does not equal Uber-Talent.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

I'm still glad Blakes in this thing. He's probably the most interesting performer of the guys this year. I think America got it right to have him here at this stage of the game.

...I wouldn't be too sad if it was a Blake/Jordin final...even though I know Melinda belongs in that final two as much as anyone.