Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Since HE's Been Gone...

Well, as much as I hate to admit it, if a gun were put to my head's, Soprano-style, I would tell you that I miss Sanjaya. I miss the wacky on American Idol. It gave me something truly awful to bitch about. I miss what I like to call "Idol Roadkill". It's the thing that you know is going to be heinous, but you still stare as you slowly drive by, hoping to see animal body parts you haven't seen since 8th Grade Life Science class. Unfortunately, in Texas, most roadkill was Armadillos and those things wear suits of armor, never any blood, not a drop. You can back over them and check your rearview mirror. :) Still nothing. I digress.

So, today, I scoured the internet at lunch. Trying to find some Idol Road Kill and BADA BING...I ran across Constantine. Swear to all things holy and Pink, I see his weird-ass self sitting on YahooTV News. Chad sent that to me once I think. I lost it. Anyway, he is sitting up there, claiming that Blake-Anella is a hoax (rumor that Blake is dating Antonella (Boobies) Barbarella (Yeah for Boobies Anthony!!!). Back to Constantine...anyway, he says "Not true, she's actually hot for me). Wait for it...I barfed. Ok, so his greasy haired-self still thinks he's hot.

The only real news I managed to squeeze out of that was that EVERY major news source has picked KiKi to go home tonite. And I mean 100% of them. I don't know what to make of it. I still think tonite is going to be the witching hour. I think we are in for a surprise. One thing I do know, Blake has a better chance of going further, if the girls continue to split votes amongst the Diva 3. It's just mathematical.

More later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boley - it's me, one of your best friends from college. I think KiKi has thought she was getting the boot for about the last 12 shows. When her dismissal was announced tonight, she looked relieved to get it over with. I thought her personal story tonight showed she has the most character of the lot. I was reduced to tears, but not like during the fund-raiser show a few weeks ago - of course I'm crying again now that the donation I made has shown up on the old cc. btw, Jilly thinks your blog's hilarious but she says you owe her some quarters! --Bebe

Chad Oneil Myers said...

No surprises tonight.

...my 110 votes were worth it.

Lakisha's story has been a touching one for sure. I'm happy for her that she's having this "idol experience".

Constantine was an interesting character wasn't he?

Anonymous said...

Thought wrong Cole, it was I who sent you the Constantine Yahoo TV News link, me QLee-Lee. So I scored that round, ha-ha.

Cole Bronn said...

Oh you 2 bitches..and Chad.

Ok, let's clear the air. BeeBe (the one that ate the box of tiny square cakes known as petit fours in the upper crust snobbery crowd..well, she was offended as being referred to as "college roommate". Actually, she is my oldest and dearest friend...the one I pledged to one day live with in Hawaii as a Golden Girl when our husband's are dead. Nice thought. But in our defense, we had not married yet when we made this pledge. But I think it still works. I am praying her daughter is wealthy and sets her up, so I can tag along. I am her daughter Jill's favorite Auntie, because I cuss and when I do I alledgedly owe her a quarter. At this rate her Freshman year of college is paid for.

Queen Lee Lee is my West Coast buddy that keeps me laughing on a daily basis. And yes, she gave me the Yahoo Tv link.

Chad is Hero of the Day for voting for Jordan 100 times. Yeah!!! Hey Chad, I stashed my DVD of the entire 2nd Season of The Office to watch on my plane ride to Texas. Be thinking about you buddy.

Lu said...

Cole...I think Constantine scored a role on some soap opera...i think Young and the Restless? but i am not sure. If so, you'll definitely need to tivo and review his "performance" for the blog! :)