Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Confession Time - I looked at Perez

I know, I know. I'm addicted to shit on the internet. I don't blog just for your pleasure you know. I'm an addict. I suffer BlogSlog when I can't post or read. So, I had to see what he had up there. I swear, I know I said he was dead to me, but I figured, instead of giving him 3 hits a day, I would give him 1 hit and go through 6 pages at once.

And that's when I found it. Perez posted Kelly Clarkson's new "Never Again" video. It's a goddess of whiteness and venom. I love it. Although, just so you know I do have some taste, WHY DID SHE CAST A K-FED lookalike as the dude? ???? Sometimes I wonder if people pay attention to shit in Hollywood, when they live there. Is she aware of Britney Spears and her ex. Kudos if she isn't, but really maybe the craft services person could have tipped her off when they were sharing a morning donut.

So, check it out, and then NEVER go to Perez again..until I say it's ok. Let me do the recognizance maneuvers. I'll let you know when it's worthwhile.

Wink.

3 comments:

windycitynut said...

Cole! You have crossed over to the dark side. That guy is your crystal meth isn't he? Are you losing your hair and sporting sores around your mouth yet. Poor thing, you need intervention. Or more cowbell. Something. Of course, after I watched the video I will not go back to the site. Unless you tell me so. Wherever you lead me I will follow my cyber Texas fling. Can I say that without sounding like a stalker? Just promise me you won't start "drawing" on the photos you post. What a tool.

Christina said...

heh, well now that I know the video is up, I'll just google for it so I can escape that asswipes site (it kills me that my favorite people ever, the World of Wonder filmmaker guys are doing a TV show with him...WoW is way too awesome for Paris. Though they did do Showbiz Moms and Dads and Showdogs Moms and Dads, so maybe they'll just show him for the tool he is). Danke shane.

Unknown said...

When does Simon get busted for sexual harrassment? I mean honestly, clean it up, Cowell. Gawking at what's-her-names legs, and now kissing LaKiKi? I know it's TV/entertainment but it's crossing lines.
I think Phil and KiKi are going home. I think Chris will be spared.