Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Monday!

Big news, the whales are moving toward the ocean. I'm sure you've all read about those whales that turn a wrong turn on the oceanic map and ended up in the Sacramento River. Goes to show that not all whales are as smart as those hoop jumping Shamu whales at SeaWorld. These dummy whales didn't notice the lack of salt in the water and kept the pedal to the metal cruising 55 or so miles up the river. And there they stayed, up the river without a paddle. It's been all the rage in the news here for a couple of weeks. Today, I awaken to find they are coming to Vallejo!!! They have made their way to the Benicia Bridge, which is about 7 miles from here, and will be at the bridge in my town about 5 minutes later. Go whales go!
In case you were wondering, I will not be talking about Lindsay Lohan's wreck and druggage situation. Stupid ass girl, cannot be bothered unless something funny happens like she goes running naked through Barney's Beverly Hills or something. Just saw an ad for the World Music Awards that are coming on tonite...obviously pre-taped since Lindsay is the host. This award show happened a long time ago I think, Michael Jackson performs? Think I remember about that controversy.
Well, this has been a Daughtry themed weekend. Christina saw him in concert...can't wait to hear about it. AmyB saw him at TigerJam in Las Vegas. Said he was LOUD but pretty good. (Justin is her Musician Boyfriend, Chris is mine) As MBF's go, hers is more famous, and she has actually had her picture taken with him. I, unfortunately, have not achieved my ultimate goal, I only have my pic with Ace Young. But that's ok, that memory will be with me 4ever. AmyB is supposed to send me pics.
More later...I've got All My Children to watch. Lots of sitting on my bootie watchin' the boob tubey.

No comments: