Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Here we go...show time


Ryan introduces the judges as usual, and Paula, trying to be cool, holds up a big L on her forehead. BUt she thinks she is giving the "rock on" symbol...or waving or something. It's so hysterical. Play it back on TIVO and laugh.
Simon wants to make out with KiKi again tonite. ha ha. OK...Julian, I'm coming to LA next Tuesday and we are going to have a meeting at the Farmer's Market...and I WILL see Ryan Seacrest. What the hell!!
Robin Thicke. He sux. Paint it Black...that scared the shit out of me. I hate that Ford commercial gig.
Oh Yippy, some results. Melinda, Phil and KiKi. Ok, I have a feeling Phil is out of here. What if it's KiKi? I think I would be sad. Melinda is safe, no big shocker. KiKi, I love your dress. Very cute. So, is it Blaze of Glory or Sumpin' Sumpin'. Wow, Phil's wife is so cute. Think about that girl knowing she was on National tv days after her birth. Most people have to get kidnapped to make national tv. And even then you only end up in the dairy case at the Piggly Wiggly. Lucky girl...no milk cartons here.
Phil does a great job holding it together and performing his ass off. Good Job Phil. (Xtina...no bad comments tonite. Hold the rant in respect of our fallen Phil). I hope Phil gets to keep those snazzy leather jackets. I think there has never been a bigger hearted contestant. I mean, compare this dude to Constantine...I mean no comparison. Very cool. I'll buy his cd.
Ok, bring on the Bon Jovi-ness. Another guy with the biggest heart in rock. Oh wait ...another result first. Thank my lucky stars and Jordin's ass...she is safe. Oh hallelujah. I can't believe it...Chris is toast, I know it.
Ok, now we get BON JOVI...whoo hoo!!!! The only thing about him is that Carol Brady shag-do. I just think Ellen Degeneres owns that wig now. Jon, hook up with Blake's stylist. I know this is your signature shag, but evolve. UUUUUUhhhhh Richie is there. Oh my god, he is so cute. I heart Richie and I don't care if he hosed Heather and hooked up with hooker Denise. He's a rock star, not a minister. It's almost a job requirement to get divorced and hook up with your wife's BFF atleast once. Except BJ, still married to his high school sweetheart. Good job BJ. That song was a snoozer, sorry. I typed through the whole thing.
Well, it happened like it should have...I truly think the 4 standing are the strongest of this season. America got it right.

8 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

We called it, Cole!

That dream final of Jordin and Melinda is shaping up quite nicely so far ;)

I do hope that Blake "brings it" some more though, as the "last man standing".

windycitynut said...

Cole, glad that the blog didn't end last night. I had 911 on hold just in case. I was worried about you. At least for another week you're fine. Some thoughts on last night...When did Bon Jovi become a Simon and Garfunkel cover band?? Where was the rock?? Their BON JOVI for cripes sake. Maybe I can book them for my grandparents anniversary party. Fantasia and T Hicks sighting last night. I thought I was watching "Lost" there for a minute. Knowing my love for Fantasia, it was nice to see that they dubbed a voice over to "read" the phone numbers for her. It sounded almost exactly like her. She looked lovely. Now I know where Kiki's weight lost went to. Bloated toad. Fantasia is probably taking Christina's birth control pills. Except , she swallowed the whole month's supply at once. When the "Top of the R&B charts" boy wonder came out, my wife popped her head up and said. "Who's the dude that left his testies at home?" That's Robin Thicke dear. " The dad from growing pains who's hawking Tahiti Village in Vegas?" Excuse me while I go light myself on fire.

Christina said...

Don't worry - I won't rang :-) I got it out of my system, and now I can move forward and forget he ever existed.

Oh Windycitynut! Poor Fantasia - but you're so right. I always have to refrain from typing negative things about her, then I remember that she can't read and I feel better (KIDDING - look, I know she can read now and that illiteracy is a very real problem and it takes courage to publicly announce your lack of a very fundamental skill and blah blah blah but it's still funny, it just is). And yes...same thoughts as you about Robin, son of Alan (who is the only person who had a late night show that was more of a disaster than Chevy Chase, Magic Johnson OR Joan Rivers combined). Though Dr. Seaver DID write some awesome theme songs. If Robin came out with a CD modernizing Facts of Life, Diff'rent Strokes and Growing Pains, dude, I would buy that yesterday.

Cole,
You thought Ritchie looked cute? I thought he looked bad (I read somewhere that his dad just died, and he has my sympathies, even though he's an asshole, so that made it totally understandable that he wasn't looking so great), but I thought JBJ looked pretty hot, you know, considering. There are very few men over 40 who I would actually want to bang (Clooney, Brad Pitt, McDreamy, James Spader, Gavin Rossdale), and though JBJ isn't on that list and never will be, he looked pretty hot anyway.

Oh, subject - Chris and Phil. Au revoir, Ciao, See Ya. The more I think about it, this is pretty much the best final four ever. I mean, last year was more exciting, but since I don't like Chris D. anymore (don't hate me - I'm sorry, he just pissed me off in one too many Variety articles - I'm seeing him in June though) and I never liked Taylor (and Elliott was sweet but never someone I actively rooted for), I feel better about this group since I actively like 3 of the 4 remaining people...and Kiki's mom and aunt are pretty awesome (I have to admit I never forgave her for singing And I Am Telling You during Oscar week. That was just so foul, from a tact perspective). I mean, the very fact that the final 3 could actually be the 3 most talented people in the competition is pretty mind-blowing.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and your name Cole!! I think Kiki should have gone before Chris though. Too late though. Blake is SOOOOO going to win!! Followed by Jordin. She's really good too. Anyway, I've been coming here for awhile, but I couldn't comment. But,now I can. So you'll probably hear more from Pandemonium in the future!

Chad Oneil Myers said...

It is amazing that America is actually getting it right this time...so far ;)

Lu said...

I do hope the next couple episodes are good. Barry Gibb and some disco tunes....havent we already done disco this season? man i think they need to tap into some current music. This isn't geriatric idol. I am hoping the next eps will make up for this otherwise lackluster season.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

...This season is coming alive though. Ever since that one guy left a few weeks ago, it's been all up hill from there!

Hey, it's probably the most talented top 4 we've ever had on there.

Cole Bronn said...

Welcome Pandemonium...and thanks for the nice compliment. Please DO POST. Everyone loves the comments...