Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

God Got Me All Right - Flight CANCELLED...STUCK IN SAN DIEGO

UUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH! Heed my advice, never laugh at your mother and play tricks on her on Mother's Day Weekend. It empties out you Karma bank faster than I can eat a row of Girl Scout Thin Mints. Jeez.....WHY...WHY...WHY (warning, skip this post if you don't want to read me WHINE). I feel that this is catastrophic in the biggest sense. I am missing American Idol on THE final performance night. I'm in this fucking airport and I don't even know the numbers to freakin' call to vote for Jordin. Someone, in central or east time zone, email me the phone numbers for Jordin at cbronn@ea.com. I'm desperate. I will try to bribe the bartender in a bit, but there is a basketball game and baseball game on. Normally I support sports, but not tonite.
And to add insult to injury, I'm getting sick. And my laptop only has 51% power left. I was watching The Office on the plane flight here. The one where Michael bought a condo and they had the office olympics. HILARIOUS. I heart Jim Halpert. HOTTIE. Here's a little tip for everyone to look for in this week's episode, which I think is the finale. Over Michael Scott's desk (Steve Carrell for those just arriving back from their trip in the Space Station), there looks to be a diploma. If you stare really closely, you will see is is a CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION issued by Dunder Mifflin. I almost burst out laughing on the plane when I read that.
Hey, did I tell you a sweet girl named Amanda was on my flight to Albuquerque last week. She actually went and saw American Idol in person. Her aunt has a buddy that plays the drums in the band. Cool huh? I asked her tons of questions. She hated me after that flight. And then I saw she has a backpack with American Idol on it. She bought it at the Souvenir stand at the show. I WANT THE SOUVENIRS!!!!!!!! I could be one of THE coolest kids on the floor that Christina and I share in hell. (see her comments) Ok, that sucked 2% of my battery power. More later. Have to space out the fun. CHAD, ARE YOU THERE?

No comments: