Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

YOU GO KELLY!

Read today that Kelly C told Clive D to up his geritol intake and shove it...'cuz she ain't shelvin' it. Her record that is. Crazy Clive was not happy with Kelly's music and she stood up to him. Put on her Texas Sized Panties (those are designed with holsters that hold Lethal strength cans of Whoopass) and marched her Grammy winning ass into his office and told him to kiss it. Whoo Hoo. She is my hero. And he backed down.
Now, let's hope he isn't blackballing her around town and sabatoging her career by only allowing distribution at the San Jose Sunday Flea Market. That would hurt.
Copy and paste the link below for a snippet of Kelly's performance on The Today Show today. She looks hot. And not wearing that Turbo Tent of a dress she worn at the Idol Pillsbury Bake Off Give Back.
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid285859616/bclid294430730/bctid823380427
I'm getting super excited about the BeeGees tonite. NOT. Whatever, I get to see Jordin so that's cool.

3 Days until I am on Texas Turf. The original Texas Tornado is blowing in and it's going to be insane. My sister says Carrie Underwood is mentioned in the DAllas Morning News daily, hanging with her man Tony (Cowboy QB) at his birthday party, etc. I'm going to find her. I just know it. I plan on not sleeping for 4 straight days. I miss Texas so much. I'm going to Northpark Mall to the Neiman Marcus and buy something really expensive...like a $4.00 petit four at the deli. My college roommate once ate a $13.00 box in one sitting. :) Good times.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo yeah. We gotta go to the Kate Spade shop at Northpark so I can exchange this $162 day planner that Avon sent me for being a big hoo-hah. It's like the little tiny size, for ladies who lunch. Totally useless. But I'm thinking I can get a SS-WEEET cover for my PDA from Ms. Spade in exchange!
DDZ

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Hey Cole.

That's too bad about the Office, it's my favorite show though ;)

...I gave our girl, Jordin, 110 votes tonight. That's a record for me. The most votes given at one time to an American Idol contestant. Not Clay Aiken, Carey, Daughtry or Kat ever got 110 from me at one time. We're so close to having a proper idol final, I want to do whatever I can to ensure "the total package" is competing against Melinda in that final.

I was just sitting there, watching the NBA playoffs (Cleveland vs. New Jersey) hitting redial over and over for "contestant 4".

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Check this out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IewtVZ3LSI

Cole Bronn said...

Hey Chad! Yeah! Your back. I LOVE THE OFFICE. It's my favorite sitcom...seriously. I heart Jim. big time. SO, what is your favorite episode. Mine is the one where Michael steps on the George Foreman grill, and Dwight wrecks his car and throws up on it, tears his bumper off speeding away to save Michael. PRICELESS>
thanks for all the Jordin votes. You rock.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Cole,
That's cool that you like "the Office" too.

It's hard to pick one favorite. That is a funny episode you mentioned. The pilot is one of my favorites, that's the one that got me hooked. There's so many great moments, it's difficult to pick just one ;)

I think tonight is between Lakisha and Blake.

...What did you think of that link I gave you?