Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

More Pics of Daughtry & Big News



More pics of proof that I am now 2/3's of the way to having seen all of my favorite idols in person. Carrie Underwood last summer, Daughtry last night and Kelly Clarkson in July. Sara Suki has purchased the tics. We are set to jet. July 17 cannot come soon enough. Yippy Skippy. Having fun in Dallas still. More later.

2 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

He looks a little like one of my favorite singers "Peter Furler" in that first pic. It's the shaved head and eye liner.

...I'm not a fan of men wearing makeup either though ;) I have the shaved head but I wouldn't rock the eye liner.

...I guess it makes the eyes "pop" though on all that white (no hair).

Chad Oneil Myers said...

...Did you get a chance to take a trip down memory lane with those links I gave you a few posts back?