Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Monday, May 21, 2007

More Finale Rumors

JenniferG says that Daughtry is rumored to be on the finale. And it made me start thinking about past contestants. And then comparing them to these 2 in this year's finale. Sadly I must admit that Jordin is no Carrie or Kelly. Or Jennifer Hudson. And Blake certainly ain't no Daughtry or Bo Bice...I loved him. I really liked Brandon Davis this season...the backup guy singer. I thought he had some great sounds. For me, really, this is just about as bad as Clay v. Rueben or Fantasia v. Diana D. I do think Jordin may have more experience in the spotlight than any other contestant before, coming from a Dad in the NFL. I think she is poised to handle fans and fame, even at 17. She'll be great. Blake...he is the first real pop guy to make it this far. Elliott, Clay, Taylor, Bo...non of them got remotely compared to JT or any boy band guys. His album will be interesting.
And winning the award for best teeth revise...you know him. Hey, Elliott, the space station called and wanted you to know they think you might have gone a tad too white.

Happy Monday. Hope yours isn't as CrapTacular as mine is turning out to be. Where's that tiny violin when I need it? Cry Me A River...

1 comment:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

...Jordin can top Jennifer Hudson.

The Clay vs. Rueben was lopsided for me. Clay is one of the best male vocalists that has been in this competition. Of course, Clay was the first "second" place person to excel in an actual career. Although he kind of has disapeared...so has Rueben.