Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Funny thing Google Is

Hey, so bare with me while I try to entertain myself here. I clicked into SiteMeter, where I like to see the world globe light up and I can see the people's location that read my blog in foreign lands. Anyway, a reader from CORK Ireland viewed the blog. And then I accidentally hit something and a page flies up that gives all the data on this person. (no worries, nothing personal, just a bunch of mumbo jumbo EXCEPT it shows the link this person came to my site from. He/She had googled "Smile Though Your Heart Is Breaking" and as you recall, smart readers that you are, I had that as a Title to the post after Gina was voted off. So, this person logged on to my site, because that's what pops up. Funny huh? Ok, maybe not to you, but toss me a virtual bone here.
Note: I am putting Google into every title from now on. Then let's watch the traffic increase. LOL

CHAD!!!!! DID YOU GO TO BED ALREADY? CHRISTINA!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!! Checking blackberry now.

5 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

...Not in bed yet, Cole, I just finished my voting extravaganza for Jordin...I tapped out at "200".

It became a game for me to see how long I could keep hitting redial.

At first I stopped at 150, then decided to go to 175...but, I couldn't resist only being 25 redials away from 200, so I went the rest of the way.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Ok, Cole, your turn. you'll need these numbers one hour from now to vote for Jordin.

1-866-IDOLS-01
1-866-IDOLS-04
1-866-IDOLS-07

Cole Bronn said...

Um Chad. Minor detail. YOU FORGOT THE NUMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nevermind. He Who Shall Not Be Named beat you to it.

Go to bed now.

Cole Bronn said...

Oops. chad. Sorry. I forgot to hit the refresh button. SOWRY :( Forgive me. I'm running on empty here with only 36% battery left. Yipes. Where the fuck is Starbucks?

Thanks again Chad. you;re a sweetheart.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Glad I caught you just in time.