Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Carrie Underwood's Banner Says It's Here!!!

Remember when I posted the Carrie Underwood banner for the first time? I think it was 69 days until the finale, or something like that. Oh, we have been through some times together. Without sounding corny or silly...and I guess that means sincere...I would like to thank everyone that stayed with me through the season. I've made some new Cyber Pals...Jeff, Christina and Chad, among others that email me privately! That has been the best part of all of this...getting funny comments from ALL walks of life and from all parts of the country...all uniting on our weird little obsession with a tv show. Hey, 30 million people watch with us...we can't be that craZy? Anyway, I thank each and every person that logged in...commented or just passed me in the hallway snickering at my latest post. It's meant the world to me and really your feedback has kept me going.
So what's next? I am happy that I get asked that alot, and happier to report that the momentum is not slowing. I plan to move to Hollywood, I've got an agent, and you'll see me in next summer's blockbuster starring Johnny Depp as my lover. Ok, so a girl can dream, right? Reality says I have a mortgage and a husband that likes Northern California so I'm staying put. Nothing changing except my url. I'm launching my own website you can bookmark. Assuming I can get the address I want...www.ColeyB.com is where you will find me by early summertime. This blog will stay up of course. And I'm a girl, so I reserve the right to change everything in a minutes notice as well.
What I won't be doing is changing my style and my obsessions. I will be watching alot of tv. ON THE LOT has great potential...I just have to get past Carrie Fischer's weird teeth and jawline change. Something's not quite right? I hope she doesn't have a disease and I'm making fun of her. If so, I'm sorry. Anyway... as I have said before...I love to talk about tv shows. And celebrities...and love to hear people talk about their thoughts too. I love opinions, even if they differ from mine...and I love music too. and books. and candy. and cats. Anyway, I guess what I am hoping is that if you've had fun with me through Idol...please stick around...migrate to my .com this summer and we will all still be together for Season 7 American Idol. Alrighty...now I can start mining the net for the blow-by-blow at the Kodak. Red Carpet picks are on their way!!!
xoxox-
ColeyB

1 comment:

Christina said...

yay for your own URL!

Boo for dissing on Carrie Fischer -- the one person on that show that I didn't want to slap the shit out of (look, I'll still watch - but right now, let's just say that the film student in me is ROLLING MY EYES at some of those hideous pitches...like, come on...and why are they sucking up to Bret Ratner...cos Rush Hour was SUCH a masterpiece. Bite me.) -- no, I kid - make fun of her all you want - she's not dying, she's bi-polar and fucking Hollywood Royalty (truly, Debbie Reynolds and Eddie Fischer...and so she know all that shit about how Eddie left Debbie for her matron of honor like first hand...and her work in Star Wars not withstanding, Carrie's not a bad actress).