Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Season 6 Winding Down...not super excited either.

In celebrating what has not been a real season worth celebrating, I went shopping yesterday. Highly recommend it. Where you ask?
AND what did I buy? Mmm. Let's see...

Got an AI hat too. Aren't these items going to be the cutest at the beach in Hawaii? Can't wait. I'll be the talk of Kauai. Sadly, these are not shipping until after the Finale as they are exclusive to that night. T-shirt is dated on the back, so now I can lie and tell everyone I was there in person. Except, y'all of course.

2 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

I like the "TEAM JORDIN" which is taken from "TEAM JORDAN" brand by Nike. That's ok, "Jordan" is my favorite athlete of all time, so it's kind of ironic that I'm voting for "Jordin" this year.

Cole Bronn said...

Yea! And pink too! I love it. I can't wait until this shirt gets here.