Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Jordin: Saved the best for last

Meanwhile, in Glendale, Ariz., an estimated 5,000 fans weathered 100-degree heat to see the 17-year-old Sparks, their hometown fave. Yes, that's THOUSANDS of fans...in the 4 digits. (see MD post below) Is that Secret Service behind her?
Excerpt from USA Today article:
A stage was erected in an outdoor plaza at Westgate City Center and some fans waited up to five hours to see Jordin Sparks.
"You guys are crazy but I love you for it," Sparks told the crowd before singing three songs that she has performed on the show — "Give Me One Reason," "Heartbreaker" and "I Who Have Nothing." "I hope I make you proud next Tuesday," Sparks told the crowd, referring to the upcoming semifinals.

That's my girl Jordy...You rock it!!! I plan on seeing YOU in concert next summer (not at the Idol Tour though..they will stick you with stupid songs and make you duet with Sanjaya and Haley. Yuk. Good luck with that, just try to get through it.)

3 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Sounds like the star was received well at home.

It's cool that you were able to find these sneak-peak images and commentary, Cole.

Christina said...

Hey now, no reason to hate on Haley! She's my future best gal-pal, she just doesn't know it.

Cole Bronn said...

Well, actually, to tell you the truth, I couldn't remember any other woman I could make fun of...Gina was great, KiKi good, and so I picked Hayley. And listen, she was terrific on ELLEN Show. I don't hate Haley.

Thanks Chad for the props on the posts. Atleast someone appears to appreciate my dedication to posting on my vacation. Chad and Christina...my faithful Idol Obsessed, keeping it real. Right on croutons!!!