Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Butterfingers let's a great girl slip through his fingers


Tony Romo, Dallas quarterback that fumbled the snap and cost the Cowboys a playoff victory, has let something else slip through his fingers...my girl Carrie. And you know what? She says, "nope, I will not be shelved this season, I thought we were moving to a commitment, but if you can't balance me and football, then okey dokey, I'll be out in the parking lot carving MY NAME INTO YOUR LEATHER SEATS!!! You big meanie." Of course, Carrie doesn't cuss, so we can't call him a loser asshole because Carrie wouldn't say that.
Carrie, take my advice, quarterbacks are a dime a dozen. Find a real man that will let you shine like the diamond you are, not compete for the spotlight. Do not go for one of those dumb Bachelor losers on ABC. Or Trailer HIcks. Or Derek Jeter. Or John Mayer. Find a nice guy like Christina Aguilera did. Or someone like Nick Lachey. Not Ryan Seacrest either. No rehab flunkies like Howie Day, or any leftovers from Brit, LiLo or anyone headed to jail.
I'll get back to you with a list of prospects. Thanks Hopey for the tip!

No comments: