Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Everyone can comment NOW!

I reset the settings where you don't have to be registered to post comments. I'd love to hear from EVERYBODY about Bon Jovi Week. Be nice, or atleast as nice as I am. Speaking of...my Dad told me to stop using the f-word. He said he didn't raise me to talk like that. I told him when he raised me there wasn't an internet. Why did my Dad have to get hip all of a sudden and read my blog. I'm guilted into cleaning up my act. For atleast 3-4 posts. Then Dad will lose interest. He'll see something shiny on Ebay and forget about me and my little blog.

I can't wait to see Bon Jovi. Do you think Denise Richardson will be in the audience swooning over Richie?

5 comments:

Christina said...

My dad tells me the same thing all the time, you can guess what my response is (rhymes with muck off).

Oh, if you're bored: My USA Today thing this week. They used most of my smart-ass quips in the paper version this week, which will make my shrink proud.

Bon Jovi on Idol!!

windycitynut said...

I don't think Richie is going to be there but then again, he is joined to the hip with Jon. Am I spelling these names right Cole? Are you a teacher? I feel like I'm in second grade. I'll put an apple on your desk if you promise me some after school "tutoring".

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Tonight was the best night so far this season.

I was all ready to vote for Jordin again...that was until Blake's perfromance. That's all I'm gonna say. He came out with something unique. Something that is going to make me give him my votes this week, he deserves it.

Everyone did great tonight. It seems there is actually two different classes in this sixth season class, "Pre Sanjaya" and "Post Sanjaya". I think only the "Post Sanjaya" group should go on tour.

"Perry Mason recap", I like that ;)

Anonymous said...

Everyone did great tonight??? Are you kidding me?? Jordin may be the new sacred cow but let's call it like it is. She absolutely butchered Living on a Prayer. Even SHE said she sucked. Voting for someone whether they are good or not is wrong. Its how Sanjaya lasted as long as he did. I say see ya Chris and Phil. Jordin has last weeks votes to keep her alive

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Jordin's performance wasn't her best, but I still enjoyed it. The chorus itself carried it and made it a lot of fun to watch and listen too for me. "Rock" isn't completely her "style", but she is still one of the best singers in this years competition, unlike "Sanjaya" who was no where near finalist material. I can't compare Jordin to Sanjaya.

My favorite this week though, was "Blake", he gave me something different that I wasn't expecting. Something totally different and unpredictable.

So, yes, to me, everyone combined, made the best show so far this season.