Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Thanks to the posters while I was at the ball game!!!

Oh, my party peeps, you did me proud tonite. I was the talk of the bleachers at PacBell/ SBC/AT&T Park...now I call it the phone booth. Giants are sucking this year. Saw Albert Pujols hit a homer though, very cool. I like him. Maybe one day I'll post a picture of me and Albert in the outfield in St. Louis...I had to shoot him for a photoshoot. He's cool.

Anyway, I was huddled around a treo reading all your postings and I was so excited you all didn't let me down. And people could not believe that you all write to ME!!! We are a unique breed, the rabid AI fan. Everyone wanted to talk to me about it. There were 200 employees and I bet you 50% gabbed to me about the show. It was total euphoria when I announced the end of the Frodanna wearing monkey man. Long live him in someone else's universe. I swear to God I know he is going to be a caveman in the Geico commercials. I just know it.

Anyway, thanks again to all who posted and made me proud, and excited. You are truly the best. Now let's get on to the real bid-ness of crowning this year's Idol...Jordin!!!! Ok, I'm biased, but I just know she is going to a throwdown with Melinda or Blake. It's going to be a nail biter.

Nighty Night Idol-Ites.

5 comments:

windycitynut said...

I missed the show. I know, I dropped the ball. We are trying to sell our baby grand piano and had to show it last night.(The piano is at my in-laws house in the next town.) A really nice couple from Poland. Not my inlaws, the people looking at the piano. I thought they had Idol over there? Do these people not know?? Then I made the mistake of friendly conversation. Dammit. What was I thinking?? I heard all about his job at the Hummer plant, dog shows in Poland, hardwood floors and his search for a new house and property taxes. All interesting, but at the same time I was like, what the hell is going on here?? Hello, piano? Idol? Sanjaya crying like he just got dumped by Lance Bass. I wanted to just pay him to take the piano and get the fuck out. (He wife was a knockout and spoke broken English which was hot. My wife agreed. I love her.) So, after an hour and a half, he gave me a lowball offer, I missed the show and I had to see my mother in law. The whole night went over like a turd in the punchbowl. Sorry, had to get that out of my system. Walked by the breakroom this morning and saw the remaining six were on Oprah. Should be a great finish. Later.

Caiazzo said...

A Nation is in mourning as their favorite American Idol was voted off last night.

I find it very hard to believe that Sanjaya was actually voted off. Just like the 2000 and 2004 elections America has been fooled once again.

Although our man has been voted off Stern was still victorious and managed to get him on the tour and make the name Sanjaya a name that Simon will never forget.

It is now up to Phil Stacey to win the idol crown.

With news of the Sanjaya cast off William Shatner has decided to postpone his debut on Idol till further notice.

windycitynut said...

No Billy now?? That's too bad, I heard he does a mean version of Burning Love.

Christina said...

Hey, congrats on being the most popular girl at the dance! It's good to know that even at AT&T Park (that's the name now, right, it's changed so many times -- and as you said in your last entry, it's pretty much just Telecomm Park anyway) during a baseball game, people are still interested in Idol. See, I'm right - it IS crack. Damn you Rupert Murdoch and your evilness...

I'm slightly embarassed to admit that Sanjaya's exit wasn't my favorite part of the results show. Jeffrey Katzenberg, who along with Bill Gates is pretty much my idol (Bill Gates was more of an elementary/middle school - I was a very, very strange child -- surprise), like the ultimate representation of my greatest/never going to happen but I can dream future, was on the show because they did some really clunky and awkward Shrek 3 promo where the lucky Idols got to see the movie in full (though if I know Jeffrey, that bitch will be edited between now and it's May release) and see the Kaz's Best Animated Feature Oscar (the very first one awarded -- and they basically did that because if Shrek won Best Picture over A Beautiful Mind, Ron Howard and that piece of shit excuse for a screenwriter Akiva Noonegivesafucksmith would like take the Kodak hostage, hell Russell Crowe would shoot people - because we must bow down to a movie that totally ignored all the controversial and racist/misogynistic/Anti-Semitic/nasty parts of a person's life). I was giddy. My boyfriend was a little scared.

Lu said...

I'm back but I havent watched the show. Damn sales meetings, keeping me out of the loop