Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Carrie Underwood Quiz on PEOPLE.com

Can you believe I performed "so-so Dawg" on the quiz. I only got 4 out of 6 correct? What kind of uber-crazed Carrie fan am I? According to the poll...I'm a little pitchy! Interesting facts: Carrie is the first American Idol to win the coveted Best New Artist Grammy...beating out Beautiful James Blunt, Imogene Heap, Corinne Bailey Ray. Did you know that Carrie and Coldplay's Chris Martin won Sexiest Vegetarian's of the Year 2007? Here's one I missed...she had a third nipple. It was like a weird mole and had it removed. Mmm. I might have kept that one to myself, Carrie. The thing she finds disturbing when going back to Chekotah...she can't go to church without stares and whispers and autograph hounds. What's wrong with those people? There's only 3000+ people there, you'd think by now she would have run across everyone, signed all the baby foreheads and they would leave her alone. She should just have gotten her PR company to mail the entire town a signed cd and put an end to it. I wonder when she is going to have a romance to gossip about? That should be interesting. Me thinks miss Carrie is a bit prim and proper in the Nashville scene. Good for her. I hope she finds a nice guy like Tim McGraw. Dierks Bentley and Carrie would be hot!

Hope your weekend is going well.

4 comments:

windycitynut said...

Cole,
I got a perfect score on the quiz.Hmm, maybe I should have taken the quiz BEFORE I read your post. I keep waiting for Carrie to bring back the HEART hair from 80's week. Can she please. Oh wait, Sanjaya did that already. By the way I thought someone said he "came out". Did his PR person really think this was necessary?? That's like me saying I breathe to stay alive. Thank you MR. Obvious-Man.

Cole Bronn said...

I read that too! On People.com. However, I think it must be a rumor, or there would be WAY bigger splash on that info. I don't think Idol has the power to keep the lid on that. I heard his family was on Larry King, along with that "has-been hanger on" Justin Guariani. He was SO beneath Kelly Clarkson. He never even released a cd did he? Why, oh why, does he keep popping up, like a weed immune to Roundup.

windycitynut said...

I think Justin is like herpes. Never goes away, pops up when you least expect it to. He did release a cd. I think his mom bought one. It tanked. He blamed it on Idol producers, cut all his hair, tried to change his image and released ANOTHER cd, that tanked too. His mom didn't even buy that one. Now he grew his hair back out and is hosting Idol Tonight on the TV guide channel with another Idol cling on-Kimberly Caldwell. I went to his website and saw he is hawking Kelly Clarkson albums. He is filming some B movie where he plays a race car driver. I didn't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for him...I laughed. justinguarini.com

Chad Oneil Myers said...

I Voted for Carrie.

That was one of the years where my favorite at the end actually came away with first place.

I have to admit, I voted for Justin that first year. I just thought he was a cool performer. That next year, I realized how weak Junstin's voice was compared to "Clay Aiken". I voted for him too, unfortunately he didn't get first place.

So far though, Kat McPhee is my favorite "idol". So Beautiful!!!! She's "Hollywood". Yes, I know, she didn't get "first place"...but she should have.

As for the best "idol" guy performer? Chris Daughtry is the best "rock" male performer in the history of "American Idol". You can take that one to the bank...Chris does ;)