Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Hello out there?????

Through the wonders of Sitemeter technology, I can see a cute little map of the world with green dots showing where people live when they visit my site. And it has me pretty darn crazy and curious. I blog from Northern California. Every few days I see someone from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia who has logged onto this blog. And lots of people from all over the world seem to enjoy Idol as much as I do. So, where are you? Who are you in Malaysia or Italy? ...are you part of the US Armed Forces on a base somewhere? I'd love to hear from all of you, in fact, everyone that reads my blog at the office wants to know how far this has traveled. So, if you could, please log in and comment to this post...you can keep it anonymous...just give us the scoop on what you like about Idol, who's your fave...when do you watch it...who's your favorite judge, etc. We want to know what those outside of US think of this crazy tv show. Can't wait to hear from you!!!

2 comments:

DJ said...

Hi there......I'm from Grass Valley, CA........Anna turned me on to your blog......and may I say....you're a great little blogger..... I love your wit! Keep up the good work.......I've sent your link to my friends too!

Anonymous said...

I'm from Sanjaya's home country, if not town. Guess.... yeah, you're right on that one.