Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Cheap Ass American Idol

And another thing...Now that Haley's gone, atleast she won't have to wear "leftover McPhee" skank hair extensions. I don't care if they wash them out. She shouldn't be forced to wear someone else's stuff. I don't buy clothes at garage sales, and I don't wear hair someone else pranced around in and sweated in on-stage. It's just not right. Call me crazy. Maybe those starlettes do the bait and switch with hair all the time. Hell, for all we know Britney and Paris swap underwear with Lohan. But I do not think it's cool. Is American Idol produced on the cheap? Can't everyone have their own f'in hair for the love of Kojak?

Next we are going to here that the Sanjaya ponyhawk was created out of hair extensions from Bo Bice's haircut last month. It's insane, this recycled hair concept. Do you think that when Jordin's hair is straight one week, and the next week, they cut it and suddenly it's a troll-topper?? Look closely, Phil may be wearing the hat that Blake wore in Hollywood week soon. We can turn this into a game. Gina Gloxsen's tongue piercing is probably hers, but those boots might appear on Sanjaya during Transgender Week.

Cut loose of some money AI, greedy bitches.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Hey come on - we all know that Paris, Britney and Lindsay all go commando. Sluts. I mean, I do it too (sometimes you have to -- it sucks but it's true) - but I make sure my legs stay crossed and no one gets flashed unnecessarily. Those bitches do it while wearing garters -- like just buy a fucking pair of panty hose if you're going that far. Sheesh.

I think it's kind of gross too - but I was gossiping about this topic with my stylist last week (even though he's straight - seriously, he and his father are like the only two straight male hairdressers I've ever met - he loves the Idol) and he was telling me how much money the high-end extension pieces that they likely use on Idol can run. We're talking like thousands of dollars for fucking hair. And if it was any good, it was human hair anyway -- so it belonged to someone before Katharine had it in her head. Still, you'd think with all that cash that they would just buy some new fucking hair extensions. One thing is for certain - they were a million times the quality that Tyra uses on Top Model. Those bitches get the cheapest looking extensions (and I've never had extensions, that's how bad they look) - one of the other guys at the salon was commenting on that. Plus, it looked like they were just additional pieces that were for curling/styling/depth -- so they probably took them out right after she sang. I'd wear used hair for an hour too -- if it looked good anyway.

Oh - my latest USA Today thingie. Bask in its awesomeness (I kid, I kid...trust me, I kid).