Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Kelly Clarkson's "Never Again" on the airwaves now...

First of all, thanks Christina for posting the song in your comments on this blog. Awesome job...I've been listening to it in my car, and I think she has a hit.

Kelly spoke to Ryan Seacrest on his radio show...said it was a song she wrote about a real-life breakup. Personal angst always makes for good lyrics, but the first line of this song cracks my ass up.

"I hope the ring you gave her turns her finger green."

Oh, and you know it is going downhill from there. She is going to chew some guys ass out for doing her wrong and dumping her like she was yesterday's trash. Poor Kelly...well, she's laughing all the way to the bank now anyway. I can't wait to find out her tour dates, etc. Mark my words, I will be going to see that concert, and I don't care if I have to pay the high school kid up the street to hack into a computer to get me tickets.

Kelly will be performing this song on AI special "Idol Gives Back" concert show. Can't wait.

Later.

No comments: