Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Friday, April 20, 2007

It's FRIDAY!!!! FINALLY

In what seems to be the longest week of my life, Friday is finally here. I did not even turn my laptop on last night. Watched Ugly Betty and crashed at 9:30. Unbelievable. I'm a night owl and never turn in before 11:30. I must have just worn myself out with the Sanjaya ousting partying.

Busy at work today, but have a lot of fun stuff planned to post this weekend, so be sure to check it out. (that means you wcn) My favorite celeb f-up right now is Alec "Anger Mgmt won't even help me" Baldwin and his rant against Ireland, his 11 yr old on her cell phone. Unbelievable. I hope she sues him. Or has him arrested. Atleast the courts took swift action and cancelled his visitation rights. He'll be lucky if she even shows up at his funeral. I would, only to throw roaches on the coffin. Ooh, where did I come up with that? Evil Cole types sometimes. She's wicked.

Editors note: no I'm not bi-polar, just being silly.

3 comments:

Lu said...

Seriously...it was THE longest week here at work. There must have been something in the water! I will watch the eps this weekend and catch up and then provide my comments, even though they will be a day late and a dollar short.

and HOT that i have moved into second place. if only that crazy Phil character can get voted off next.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

I guess Baldwin really is like those "bad guys" he's always playing?

Christina said...

Not that I want to defend Alec -- but how do we know that he wasn't just really frustrated and that he made the mistake of lashing out on voicemail? I mean, my parents are both totally sane (my mom's a freaking child psychologist), but my dad yelled some pretty awful things at me when I was younger (and my parents 35th wedding anniversary was last Sunday -- so he didn't even have the divorce excuse), but looking back, I can't say that some of it wasn't deserved. But I'm just lucky that I'm still alive - because after he unsuccessfully spanked me when I was 13, I threatened to call DFACS (department of family and children services) and then said, swear to God "How will it look when a member of the school board (my dad) and an elementary school psychologist (my mom - who makes DFACS referrals for her job) get reported themselves for child abuse?" Seriously, I'm lucky I'm still alive. Between that and how I managed to blackmail them into pay me the $600 tax refund I missed out on each year while I was in high school because they claimed me as a dependent (thus my refund was like way less than it should have been) by claiming to file as a non-dependent and cause their asses to get audited (that time I said, "you can get $1400 from the government, or you can get $0 -- it's your choice, I'm getting my full refund" - wow I was a little bitch), I really don't know how I managed to leave the house without getting murdered. Then again, it was their own fault for never calling my bluff (I never would have gone through with either threat).

But how shitty was Kim to leak that message. The daughter's in what, 6th grade? Shiiit -- if all my friend in 6th grade heard about my family problems on TMZ.com and on the front page of the tabloids, I would want to die.

Glad your long week is finally over!