Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Votes Are In - Or Not - Or???

Hey,

MY VOTES are in...which is what counts and this 2 day shitfest (not counting the money which was raised which was phenonmenal and I bow to their greatness) is over. The hype was absolutely misleading, especially Bono.

5 Constantines
5 Mikelas

AND a never before awarded 1 BONUS SANJAYA for this crapfest called Idol Calls Back.

That's it. It's dead to me. Let's get back to AMERICAN IDOL sans the ICB Pillsbury Bake Off banner.

Here's to a bright new day and groovy weekend for everyone.

Ciao!

3 comments:

windycitynut said...

Next week we will seperate the contenders from the pretenders. It's rock week with Bon Jovi. We might see Melinda belt out some Whitesnake.

Cole Bronn said...

It would be more entertaining if she were to JUGGLE some white snakes. For me atleast.

Christina said...

I guess because I was doing like 15 things while watching, I wasn't THAT put-off by the whole thing. And while the Celine/Elvis thing was creepy, I've never cared for Elvis anyway (look, dude ODed on the can 5 years before I was born, and my Elvis knowledge was pretty much just an amalgamation of his shitty movies - and I knew they were shit when I was 4 - the biopic with Kurt Russell and Shelly Winters and the one with the guy who played Brenda's drama teacher on 90210 (but for some reason chose to make out with Andrea instead of Brenda....which, you know, would never happen in a million, billion years - Andrea was like 30 the first season of that show...and she was fug) - my generation chose not to care about an inbred hillbilly who was blessed with great looks and a passable voice) and look at his later years as a total joke anyway, so you know, it worked.

I just want Blake to sing "It's My Life" next week -- that would rule.