Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Country Week Next Week

Oh my gosh, I think I know the perfect song for Sanjaya next week. Big $ Rich...Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy. God, that would make me pee my pants. Can't you see him singing "And we made love in the back of my pickup truck, and I rode me horse Leroy downtown." God please let him pick something so cowboyish that he nose dives off the stage in his pointy toed boots. And please don't let him butcher a good song by Rascal Flatts or someone I love...'cause it will ruin the song for me...hell he might ruin the whole genre for me.

PTA mom Melinda...I bet she picks something from Loretta Lynn or Dolly Parton. You know, Old Schoolish. Coal Miner's Daughter all the way.

Jordin, now if I could just whisper in her ear, it would be...sing Miranda Lambert...Kerosene...or Crazy Ex Girlfriend. Those are rocking and wicked and sassy songs.

Legs-Ley will sing Carrie Underwood, and it will be such a stupid move. Hopefully not, but....

Has anyone heard who the guest mentor is? I should know, but I haven't found that yet.

2 comments:

windycitynut said...

Cole, you are supposed to be the know all of AI!! Next week's mentor is Martina McBride. Should I be running this blog? Sanjaya should sing something by John Denver, like Thank God I'm a country boy!! If legs is still around you know she'll bust out a Leann Rimes song. I can hardly wait to see the debacle.

Cole Bronn said...

Well WindyCityNut...this is why I need peeps like you to keep it real...and me on my toes. I like the interactivity of this...and it would never be fun for me without YOU. I look forward to reading your comments as much as I assume you like to read this blog. And who are we kidding, you do run this blog!

I'm not really a big fan of Martina. I haven't really followed her. I hope it's good. I've seen her on Oprah before. I was just hoping for someone really hip and cool. I think Martina is kind of sweet and mom like. I was hoping for Shania Twain or Miranda Lambert (although she's too new) I hate Leann Rimes for the record. HATE her. Although I make it a practice not to use Hate, as my gma says, that's a very strong word for such a pretty girl.

Well, can't wait to ready your windy thoughts about tonite's show.