Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Monday, April 9, 2007

Chris R. and O.C.'s Lauren Conrad hookup

Well, LL is not the mystery chick of the hour for Chris. Seems he was out and about this weekend with Lauren Conrad. What I find interesting about this buzz is that those Idols have us believe they are working 24/7. But it does appear they are able to take in a little bit of fun during this run at fame. So that's nice.

The fact that Chris R. is getting the buzz and celebrities elbow rubbing is also very intriguing. Do you think people are looking at him thinking "hey, I missed the JT train the first time, and I ain't missing out with this guy?". Do you think Chris R has already been given the celebrity key to the castle? Or atleast a map with alot of good hints? Let me know your thoughts. I'm very curious.

6 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chad Oneil Myers said...

Cole,
Sorry about the slight "spoiler" last week. I live in Florida which is three hours ahead of you in California.

I'm looking forward to tonights show!

Lu said...

OMG that is so trashy that I just can't contain myself. Chris' stock has plummeted so low that i can't even duscuss it.

windycitynut said...

Associating yourself with a B level actress( is she an actress or just a real bad reality star?? ) that's a huge mistake, they cover that in PR 101. That's what happens when you let your pants make decisions.

Christina said...

If he had hooked up with Kristin (the younger girl that actually HAD the affection of the boy LC followed like a lovesick puppy all over TV for two years, making us at home feel sorry for her ass until she revealed herself to be a ditzy whiny bitch, and then we just rooted for Kristin, because Kristin is awesome and knows how to actually play the dating game - sorry, rant), then it might sort of be news. She hasn't had as much press lately, but she at least has an agent and is doing film roles. What, Lauren got MTV to buy her an internship at Teen Vogue (which is on the verge of folding anyway, Conde is about DONE with the whole teen mag industry, especially since TimeLife shuttered Teen People...but I rant, again) and she has been the "star" of two TV series, one that was pretty freaking fantastic for the first two years, because of Kristin, and other characters not named LC and another that I refuse to watch on principle (and I watch everything, I watched Taradise, I watched both Flava of Love's -- but I won't do The Hills or I Love New York, even I have standards), that basically shows a bunch of idiot twenty somethings pissing their parents money away and getting arrested. She's awesome.

I think it's less likely that he hooked up with her for fame, and more likely that she is hoping the fact that people actually watch his show (whereas MTV renewed The Hills for season 3, but only because the Hawaii version of Laguna Beach flopped and the original Laguna Beach flopped as soon as Kristin & Co. left) and she wants to continue to go to parties. But I could be wrong. I do know her ex boyfriend, the guy she gave up going to Paris for, only to have to take a restraining order against his bi-polar ass two weeks later and MOVE because he was so scary, got arrested for punching two tow truck guys at the Marriott over the weekend. Smooth Chris. Smooth. Pun unintended.

Cole Bronn said...

Christina, you once again blow me away with your vast tv knowledge. You should go on jeapardy one day!