Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Idols in PEOPLE Magazine...finally here!


It's the best issue of the year...the real backstory and good pictures. The People Magazine with Idols on cover is out on newstands. Funniest thing I read so far..."the weird 6 degrees of separation" connection with Hooters and this year's contestants. Sanjaya's sister, waitressing (see my earlier post) and Chris Richardson is a manager at a Hooter's. Buffalo Wings for Everyone!!! Speaking of Chris Richardson, he ironically has a JT connection, ran into him in a studio once and played his guitar for him...then watched a little basketball. More scoop, he is connecting, allegedly with Paula Abdul. Amazing...well check the date of this blog...April Fool's! Ok, I'm stupid. But honestly, he's been spotted canoodling with a booted off Idol, Alaina Alexander. They have been spotted about town together. A little romance..how Spring-like. If you recall, she was one of the 3 Jennifers...and perhaps my favorite of the 3.

You know, the viewers really do get it right sometimes. When you read these profiles and what people say about themselves, it's exactly what we write about in these blogs. Melinda Doolittle is called the Mom...she claims because she is the oldest. And those hairdos are Wigs...of course rejects from Sanjaya, no doubt. Melinda is a tom girl and hates the dress up part of this whole gig. Now my girl Jordin...she's at the opposite end of the spectrum...loving every minute of this whole gig and "bring it on" is her attitude. I'm telling you...she's going to win this thing. She didn't peak too soon, and I hope I am right. I'd love to see Jordin and Blake in the finals. I'm warming up to him. I can't wait for him to SexySpin some Tony. I read somewhere that the Zombie's song has really taken off in downloads since he performed it couple weeks back.

More later...

3 comments:

windycitynut said...

Read the article on line. I know you like Jordin but America is going to get sick of her cute young bubbly girl routine. I don't look at Melinda as the Mom, more like the crazy Aunt you don't talk about and only see at family picnics. Don't make eye contact, don't make eye contact...damn it ,she saw us... Chris is a Hooters "supervisor"?? I thought they called all the guys that frequent there that? I mean, it took me 20 plus visits before I knew they served food too. If you talk to my wife, I never heard of the place.

Cole Bronn said...

Oh, I have my Hooter's hilarious stories as well. I was raised in Texas, and my family loves to EAT. If it has good food, they can look past the convicts or hookers serving you the food. Doesn't matter that the place is family owned, and that means they don't have a license to serve food...it just makes them smart business people. So, it goes, my Grandmother found out that Hooter's served great hot wings, and made my mom take her there one Sunday. Yes, my mom picked her up at the Assisted Living Home and took her to Hooter's for buffalo wings. She loved them. I almost died laughing. And my cousins (male) started taking her out to lunch there all the time. It became a family joke.

Caiazzo said...

I heard that Chris actually trained Sanjaya's sister at the WA Hooters. Is this true?

Love their Wings, however I have found a secret recipe that destroys the wings at Hooters. Cole I will have to make for you the next time we have a get together.