Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Save my favorite show - The Class


It seems I am one of only a few loyal viewers of the funniest show on tv. It's heart-warming and different. Everytime I describe it to someone, they start watching it and love it. And now it's in danger of going to the big tv show cancellation graveyard in the sky...it's just unbelieeeevable to me. I can't live without it.

Jason Ritter, son of late John Ritter, has inherited the classic timing and humor of his PaPa. He's so cute, and hot in a huggy bear kindof way. And his "love/hate" relationship with Lizzy Kaplan, (think Winona Ryder) is just starting to heat up! Did anyone see Ugly Betty episode where she went to the orthodontist? That red-head nerd is a big part of this show...as is Andrea Anders (blond uptight attorney on JOEY and I believe current girlfriend of Matt LeBlanc) is also hilariously neurotic married to an ex NY Jet football hall of famer, but still in love with high-school sweetheart. Very charming and very cute show, has alot of Friends feel to it.

So, I beg of you...go to eonline.com or copy link below, and vote for to save the show. Under Gossip, click on Watch with Kristen, then scroll down to the "save the show" article, where you can click and save! PLEASE...I appreciate it.


http://www.eonline.com/polls/full_page_poll.jsp?pollID=6084

4 comments:

Caiazzo said...

Let's talk about four good shows from the past two years that should have never ended.

First Show - Arrested Development. Too bad most of America needs to be told when to laugh. Such a shame one of the best comedy shows of all time receieved a death blow from the boneheads at Fox.

Second Show - The Mountain. Awesome show on the former WB network that was all about chilling and snowboarding. Such a shame this show had to die so early.

Third Show - Surface. I mean come on how do you end a show on a cliff hanger and not finish up in a made for TV movie?! I mean I get it. Sci-Fi is so tough to make it on the major networks which brings me to my last show in the past two years that should not have been cancelled.

Fourth Show - Invasion. Yes rip off of Invasion of Body Snatchers but the show should not have ended without filling in the gaps.

I think someone needs to create a network that brings back shows like Sliders, Herman's Head, Dark Angel, Angel, Star-Gate SG1 Deadwood and Rome!!!!

I hooked u up Cole. Crossing Fingers for ya. Cleared Cookie and also voted for Jericho.

Cole Bronn said...

Thank you Anthony! I have never recovered from the cancellation of Felicity...and Arrested Development was another huge blow...thanks for the reminder. Actually, my first disappointment was the loss of my beloved DALLAS. LOL

Christina said...

Cole - Dallas was on for 14 seasons - I feel you on not being over Felicity's demise (though at least they got to do 4 years), but come on - Dallas sucked after Bobby came back from the dead (I was way too young to watch it when it was on the air, I was born AFTER Who Shot JR, but I've watched the entire series thanks to TNN, which is now Spike TV) - my parents were die-hard Dallas fans (they had a cocktail viewing party for the Who Shot JR reveal...), but even my dad (who cried when Barney Miller ended) was like, "yeah, this is over." I tease, I tease.

I'm still not over the demise of Models, Inc. (starring Dallas's own Sue Ellen) - yeah, it was sucktastic and horrible, but it ended with a cliff-hanger and then got canceled. I had to wait two years for E! to air the series in syndication (and they only ran it once) just to see a little two second scene they cobbled together that wrapped up the main cliff-hanger (who gets shot at a wedding -- Emma Samms ended up being the target and dying...she was evil, so it was "happy") and Linda Gray abrubtly announcing that she was shutting down the agency. But Carrie (Carrie Ann Moss) was still stuck in Prostitute Hell (that's what they really called it - Emma Samms sold her into white slavery - this show was canceled when I was 12, I haven't seen it since I was maybe 14...why do I remember this) and not getting closure on that bugged me more than the entire mindfuck that was American Gothic (which I always saw as a second-rate Twin Peaks anyway). Twin Peaks is another show that went way too soon. I was 7 when it first aired, so I missed out, but when I was 12, Bravo aired all the repeats and my best friend Mikey let me borrow the Secret Diary of Laura Palmer and I became a hardcore Lynch/TP fan. That was a show that left you going "What!?" and then had the gall to try to wrap things up with a shitty feature film that barely featured Shelly and Bobby and recast Donna with someone fatter and less attractive/talented. That's like 4 kind of heartbreak all at the same time.

I don't even like The Class, but I voted for you. I think Lizzy Caplan deserves a better project and Andrea Anders needs to stop working with Kauffman-Crane whatever because they've screwed her twice now...she'll start developing a reputation for being a show-killer a la Chyler Leigh (who helped kill two David E. Kelley shows in the span of 4 months) and Eric Balfour.

Cole Bronn said...

Christina,

You are insane...and I love it. You're the best kind of insane. Sorry I didn't see your post until now. You may have inspired what I blog on after Idol shuts down for the season...random tv shows!!! I mean there will be nothing but repeats and the Sopranos new season to talk about...and hopefully Entourage is back in production.

I like the show "til Death" as well. It's pretty good. Thanks for coming back and hope to hear more from you!!!