Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Country Week in Britney's Closet


Hey, Britney's getting into the swing of things over at Idol as well. Check out her new wig-topper.
I'm thinking she see's a little too many Carrie Underwood magazine covers and is starting to get jealous. Especially with Cosmopolitan out there now with Carrie all dolled up...Britney knows she is yesterdays flab. Make that toned up yesterday, flabulicious today. And this is the FABulicious Martina. I know I called her "momish" earlier, but she's pretty cool.

3 comments:

windycitynut said...

I see a Britney-Sanjaya hookup in the works. We need this to happen. They can open a Vegas act together and be the show to see on the strip. I need to contact some people. This is a gold mine. Martina will be nice and sweet to the kids but what a hottie. She seeems like the cool Mom where all the kids want to go and hang out.

Cole Bronn said...

Wow, haven't heard from you in days. Got worried.

I'm going to post the funniest thing I heard today next.

Christina said...

It would make sense if Britney tried to be country - she's a trailer-trash backwater hick anyway and she always has been. My older sister and I called her redneck ass back in 1999 - and Kelley (my sister) called her boob-job before anyone in the media even realized it had happened (she's got like a 6th sense about spotting boob jobs - and she didn't even get hers done until 2002...now it's even more powerful). I'll tell you - Britney and Sanjaya would be awesome -- but I'm waiting for the ultimate world ending hook-up: Britney and Michael Jackson. Think about it.