Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Smile Though Your Heart is Breaking...

Spoiler alert...read no further if you have Tivo'd the show.

I can't believe she is gone, and how ironic of a sing out was that performance. I'm so glad the show ran short so we could see the full emotional struggle and the Idols and Sanjaya come around her. I admit, I cried. Like a little baby that dropped her ice cream cone. I hated to see her go. Would have like to see someone that has less marketability, like Phil go. But you know, we've all seen others from the Top 9 go on to do great things...like win Oscars and have hot album sales. So, you go Gina and make yourself a STAR!!! And I'll buy your cd. And I hope you have a remix of "I'll Stand By You" on it. That was hot!!!

And this is when I REALLY, REALLY DESPISE that no talent loser being able to sing another week. I wasn't pissed before really, but now I am immensely angry. I'm going to have to have a cup of chamomile with my vodka tonite. Calm my nerves. And a Hostess cupcake chaser couldn't hurt.

America did indeed get the top 3 correct, Chad. I'm still on the Jordin bandwagon. Wonder why Gina shoved the microphone in her mouth to sing the line at the end? Were they buddies? The girls were all devasted and sad to see Gina go. I wish I knew what they think of no talent going another week. Chris Richardson got the long hug out. He's a lover not a hater. If I was predicting the top selling cds to come out of this season, I'll go with...

Jordin
Chris
Blake

These are the 3 with the package potential. Melinda has power, as does KiKi, but can they draw the crowds to buy a cd? Or attend a concert tour, or be booked on Ellen and Oprah and all the hot shows? Can you see Melinda Doolittle as musical guest on Saturday Night Live? Sorry, negatory. Chris...oh yeah. Jordin, sure. Blake, why not?

I love Ryan Seacrest too. Did you see the way he held on to an obviously crushed Gina? He's like everyone's big brother on the show after awhile. I'm not so naive as to forget he has a radio show and other stuff, and wants to be sure he has the future star on speed dial. I was super happy to see Michael Buble tonite...although I love Tony B too. All in all the vote off shows are kind of boring...a bit. I need to suggest some ways to spice up the show. Got any ideas, people? Send them on!

Next post...Hot news on Kelly Clarkson's new cd....COMING SOON!

8 comments:

Lu said...

dude i am glad Gina is gone. She gets on my nerves. But really, can we please get rid of Haley? for the love of all that is holy??? She can't sing her way out of a paper bag. Sanjaya is in his own world at this point. I am sad to say that this is the most disappointing season ever for me. Although I love Jordin, I can't be that emotionally invested this time around.

Lu said...

P.S. as for ways to spice up the show...perhaps you can make a drinking game for anytime someone sheds a tear...it would definitely make the show more palpable.

krs24rbn said...

Doh! my streak is over. I was close though with Phil in the bottom 3. Gina shouldn't have gone home yet. I'm glad I'll get to see Haley in another outfit one more time.

Cole Bronn said...

can't wait to do the tally tomorrow Chris!!!

Caiazzo said...

One more week of entertainment! I may lose the pool, but love watching Michael Jackson's performance each week.

This is good for the show. Maybe they might actually make changes to the voting rules.

Is it true? J-Lo and Sanjaya? Oh I hope they sing together next week.

tinkfromcalif said...

Well I for one cried with Gina...I think she did really well on Tuesday and showed she is not just a "rocker chick" but can do the serious too....unlike that creature from his own universe that makes me want to projectile vomit every time I see him on the screen...Why doesn't he just take himself out of the competition so that GOOD people can stay....I mean, SERIOUSLY, what the hell is going on here??? GGGRRRRRR I get myself all worked up when I think of the past seasons and how much fun it was to watch...now it is a disappointment knowing that thing is going to stay...ANYWAYS...sorry for the rant. Keep up the great work Cole..you are terrific!

cuzitsfny said...

They should have a rule that your family members cant vote for you.

That way benjia makalakar would'nt have gone this far.

oops is it minckia kalamrka?
anyway just a thought

cuzitsfny said...

ps I love you gina..sry you got the boot.