Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Recovered Yet?

I think the majority of the peeps that tune in to this blog were a little underwhelmed to say the least with the Idol Gives Back episodes. So, let's not beat that dead horse any longer. I have had an absolutely soul ripping day at work today that brought out Oscar winning performances of Cole- Queen of the Drama in Design Land. It was one of those days where you swear to God, if someone offered you a job selling ice cubes to Eskimos, you know it would be easier than dealing with the goofs at the office. And I use Goofs loosely because I have literally run out of my daily allotment of f-bombs. I swear to my goddess Betty Crocker I am going to have to bake a shitload of cupcakes for Monday to keep from getting fired.
Anyway...I felt that the best way to get me out of my funk was to write some uplifting shit. It's hard to find though.To be honest, I am SICK to death of all the coverage of Sanjaya. I'd rather stare at Britney's newest wig and wish we'd catch her trippin' and it flippin' off her melon. I bet her melon is disgusting all matted down and sweaty in LA. Those hats are getting old. It's like watching one of the Golden Girls trying to avoid a sunburn all the time. She's so hideous it's gross. What a crap ass mother. Now where was I going with this...oh yeah, uplifting and happy. Sorry, I better get something a little stronger than a cupcake to lift these spirits.

Here are some pretty pictures of my favorite Idols. First Winner, Loveliest Winner, and FUTURE winner.


Yes, those are some beautiful woman, both inside and out. And enough of the bashing of Kelly and her extra padding. She's just got to get into her fighting weight. Listen, Kelly and I are both from Texas. And when you start out at 2 yrs old eating Chicken Fried Steak, mashed potatoes, biscuits and cream gravy FOR BREAKFAST, you're bound to have a little issue with salads. I know she probably spent the summer enjoying life and not working out at the gym. Actually, she spent her time doing something awesome...laying down the tracks for her new album "My December". So lay off the girl.

Well, some of the blogs are taking big swipes at Chris. Seems there was a leaked ad for Apple with only 5 idols. I don't believe this shit for a second. Because next week 2 are going. And they didn't mention the other lost idol. It would have been a leak of an ad for 4...and there hasn't been a vote, so I think this is crap. But, it was allegedly removed as soon as it accidentally posted.

In other uplifting and happy news, it seems that Jordin is reported as getting the most votes of DialIdol.com or whatever that site is that tracks the phone calls. She has moved ahead of Melinda in the pack. Chris seems to be the lowest votes. Everyone is trying to scramble to figure out where Sanjaya's votes went or are going.

Have a great Saturday!!! More later!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

I like the "soul ripping day" line, that was good.

Yes, those are some beautiful girls! You forgot my girl "Kat" though :( I think she's the most beautiful idol of all...oh wait...she didn't win, but she won in my book ;)

I like Kelly's new look, of course, I like "long hair", she seems more "soft" and less "edgy" like she was when she first came on the real pop scene.

What does her new album title mean? Sounds like a "cold season of life"? I like the title.

Yeah, Jordin is this years "idol", even if she doesn't win. Kind of like "Daughtry" and "Kat" for me ;) I do respect Melinda though.

Good question about where ol Sanjay's votes went. I think a lot of them left the competition with him, being that a lot were "idol hater" votes in my oppinion. I just don't think there is anyone else that a "Hater" is going to waste time on. Everyone else in the compition are pretty good performers and singers.

-Chad Out!