Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Off to 4th of July Vacation

Headed to Oregon this weekend for the 4th of July with family. Quaint awesome slice of America town south of Portland. Love it. Can't wait, haven't been there in 3 years.

Taking laptop. Will keep in touch. Hey, btw I ran into Lu. She survived the sales meetings. Even went on stage and beat the big boss at a video game tournament. Go Lu!!!

Bye 4 now.

ColeyB

4 comments:

windycitynut said...

I'm back. Just when I thought I was done, they pull me back in. Yet another unsuccesful blog "hit" from Cole. Speaking of which. Do you work only part time or do you have some sweet vacation package. Who did you flirt with to get that. Really, you must have like two months of vacay. Other than the big six, I get 10 days. 10!! That includes sick leave. And I have been there 8 years. I get 5 more at the 10 year mark. No wonder I'm near postal. I have been laying low cuz some major shi-at is going down at work. Word is we're sold. Not the whole company just one store. THE ONE I'M AT!! I know they would offer me another job in the company but a level lower. Screw that. I have been busy working the job market magic. Later.

Daryn DeZengotita said...

Have a safe trip, Seester!

MOVIE ALERT!! As the proud owner of two little boyz, I have the best excuse to see all the kid flicks. Just got back from seeing "Ratatouille". OK -- RUN DON'T WALK TO SEE THIS MOVIE!! I absolutely LOVED it. I laughed, I cried, I hurled. If you are a foodie, you will particularly enjoy it. And you can just envision the video games as the movie goes. I give it 5 Seesters!!

DDZ

Lu said...

Cole! i am gonna bein Portland for July 4th too! random!! and i am back from the sls hell and flippin exhausted.

Christina said...

YAY Lu! Have a great vacay -- again. Oregon is beautiful this time of year.