Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

HEY Paula Debuts!!!

My romantic life is a horror movie...my favorite line of the whole show. OR...I'm tired of people not treating me like the gift I am...OR "I'm tired of people treating me like dog poo". Basically, this bitch is just tired.

Ok, I'm going to admit...I LOVE IT. Even hubby laughed. We cannot believe this little trainwreck. I loved the damn dogs and especially the one that ate the ring. Dumb and Dumber, the stylists, are awesome. I swear I packed better for my trip to the lake than those bimbos planned for her cross country flight. I think I need a career as a stylist to a star.

Well, QVC was everything I hoped it would be and less. Did you check out those ladies running that show. A bunch of pasty face ladies that sell swill to insomniacs. That shit is priceless...Abdul on QVC. I like Daniel. The lawyer is just a tiny bit as bad as Howard K. Stern. Yikers.

OMG, there is a second episode. She is getting a Fashion Award. Disconnect, she just said she is always on the worst dressed.

My gosh, it's 11:30. I have to go to bed. More on this episode tomorrow. OH, Tim Gunn is there from Fashion Runway. She is outside getting her picture taken, missing her introduction...hilarious. More later...

1 comment:

Christina said...

I missed it last night (look, Oz takes precedence on that TiVo and I forgot to schedule it for the other one, where I was watching something stupid in HD...yes, I have every episode of Oz downloaded and I'm working on buying all the DVDs, but until then, Ryan O'Reily gets season pass priority over Paula, especially since Bravo airs everything sixty-million times. It's hilarious. It's like Kathy Griffin's show, but like, she isn't intentionally trying to be a joke. Daniel IS awesome. Jeff, her now-fired publicist (he's the guy she had the crying jag over a few weeks back is smarmy). I wonder how Emilio, the sane Sheen brother, got with her. You would think she and Charlie would have MUCH more in common (though he was paying for Fleiss girls, and even now, can command tail hotter and younger than Paula - despite being a total nutcase.

I would get tired of those dogs after about 30 seconds. You don't let little yippy shit machines jump all over you when you are wearing $12,000 Valentino. But then, as I've said one million times - pets are a luxury, but I'd rather have a hand bag.