Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Friday, June 15, 2007

still upset...but coming around

I love the notes from christina and amy. Polar opposites but both trying their best to pull me out of my funk. Christina trying to goive me some new tv shows to watch. Amy trying to tell me bad stuiff anbout kelly so turn me against her. As if!!! Ok Amy...you may be battling CANCER but no amount of chemo excuses your dissing of my Kelly. Let's not forget your heartthrob is an ex boyband freak that stole britneys virginity. Stole at the low low price of 99 cents at a walmart parking lot in Louisiana no doubt.I digress. Clive davis is a tool. A saggy,Depends wearing, whitney houston lovin' corrupt record exec with an ego as big as his prostate.
Sadly Amy I do admit that she needs to close her mouth a bit. Leave a little muystery. Nolo comprende is always a good idea some times.
Chistina, you've always got a way to cheer me up. You lu jeff and chad. (Chad probably has a hangover from the bad outcome of his LeBron lovefest) jeffro is at work at his stressful job and is probably clueless at the news aboiut Kelly.
So..Miss C I'm listening to red hot chili peppers californication and getting me rock on...and I do love pumpkins. Whew.

2 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

No hangover ;)

Glad I can cheer you up.

windycitynut said...

Cole, it's all good. Kelly will be out. I think she was trying to sell out stadiums then realized she should stick to House of Blues. Hang in there. Check out you tube and search Paul Potts. He is a contestant on Britian's got Talent. He will cheer you up. His voice is golden, you'll like it even if you don't like his genre of music. Later
Jeffro