Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Sad Day for ColeyB

Sorry everyone, but I'm in a bad place today. Not to bum everyone out, but I guess I'm as human as the next soul. Sadly, I had to put my 2 year old cat, Tabitha, to sleep this afternoon. She got really sick last night, labored breathing, and had a bunch of fluid fill her body cavity. We had to make the difficult decision on the fly because she was in such distress and oxygen wasn't helping. We couldn't opt for tubes and tests and life support. That just wasn't in us. So we said goodbye.

So, taking a hiatus for a bit. Bear with me, I won't be gone for long, but I'm just too sad to think right now. Even the idea of Paris going to jail is not cheering me up. Do me a favor and send me some happy thoughts. I could really use them right now. Tears aren't stopping and I just need to sign off for a bit.

Talk to you again soon, I hope.

ColeyB

9 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

I'm very sorry to hear about that, Cole. Your cat was so young.

Take a break from this and come back with a lot of great ideas and topics that come to you during your break.

Christina said...

I'm so sorry Cole -- I know how hard it is to lose a pet, I'm thinking about you!

Take all the time you need - and sometimes crying is all you can do - you know?

windycitynut said...

Cole. Hang in there buddy. Just remember that Tabitha was one of the lucky ones. She was in a great home that loved her lots. Her two years was better than a lot of other pets get in their lifetime.

Anonymous said...

I feel for you. A few years back we had to put our 4 year old cat Tigger to sleep. It was also a suprise illness. I still don't have another cat but I do have two children now. I want another cat badly but I'm just waiting till the kids are old enough to not torment the cat on a daily basis. Hope you are better soon.

Lu said...

Cole I am so sad....you were so helpful when I had to put my cat to sleep last october...Let me know when you are back so i can come give you a big hug. :(

Cole Bronn said...

Exactly what I expected...my favorite people got my back. Thanks everyone. I think I'm ready to spread some joy and stop the sadness. Tabby wouldn't want me to be bummed. I know that sounds lame, but she used to sit and watch me blog and it's just weird not having her sit right by me. I know, lame again, but that's just me. I'm really attached to my animals, and she was my buddy.

Enough. Finito. I'm done. Movin' on.

But from the bottom of my heart, I thank you all for your kind words. It meant alot to me.

Big hugs back at ya'.

ColeyB

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Glad you're feeling better.

Cole Bronn said...

Thanks Chad. Now, I need to find me some juicy gossip. Hey I heard from a friend this weekend that Bucky Covington was great in concert. She saw him in Stockton...yee-haw. Taylor Swift was the headliner, and she sucked. haha.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

I saw Bucky's CD at Walmart.

He definitely fits the part of a country artist.