Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Whoa! Christina called me a whore!

Ok, so, I think i just got my first lesson in TMI. I think I shared a little too much of my past, when Christina summarizes my blog posting with "Hey, so you were a whore in high school, cool!".
Let's define whore. My definition is a chick that will sleep with anything with a pulse, doesn't care if it's her best friends brother who's in junior high, and sees the step father of her baby momma's cousin as fair game. That is a "high school whore".
I was what I like to say "monogomously promiscuous". I dated the same guy from Jr year until my senior year of college. On and off for 6 years. And NO guy in between, NEVER. And he broke my heart so I was celibate for a decade and then I met my husband. I am pretty sure "whore" is no where near accurate in describing me. Now that we have that clear...I hope we all got the point of the posting...the funny day at my office when we all talked about sex openly. I highly recommend it. Titilating.

I am guessing this post will be up for about 6 more hours, and then I will delete due to embarassment. But right now, I'm leaving it out there. I'm just sayin...

Signed,

Former Hooker Cole

2 comments:

Christina said...

Dude, I meant whore in the best possible way. I call myself a whore, my sister a whore (and she was a virgin until she was 23...by choice, and she was the most popular girl in her high school and a varsity cheerleader in college...that's dedication to chastity), my best friend is "whore" in my phone. In fact, after New Years Eve 2005/6, I even coined a new personal catchphrase: "You can't spell 'whore' without Christina Eason Warren" -- I did not actually think you were a whore...sorry for the confusion!

Anonymous said...

I'm confused. What exactly did Dee Dee have to do with this?