Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Celebrity Baby Week...

Let's just sum up the body count...or baby count as it were..

Julie Roberts has Baby Henry Moder on the same day as Tiger Woods and his lovely wife, Elin give birth to a girl, Sam Alexis.

Keri Russell (always knows as Felicity to me) has a boy, and drum roll...

Remember when I said Paris Hilton could have given birth to 2 donkeys...blah blah blah...well I must have been channeling donkeys giving birth. Eddie Murphy (Donkey in the Shrek Trilogy) is the proud poppa of BabySpice. DNA results have cigars being passed around Eddie's home ... Scary Spice wasn't lying when she tagged him as the BabyDaddy.

And Nicole Ritchie is not preggers. no way. She is so underweight, I doubt she is ovulating. Seriously. I do believe that Christina Aguilera is though. That is really a story I believe from the rumor mill.

Let's all bow our head's in a moment of silence for Lu. She has the dreadful sales week next week, and really needs us all to send her some good vibes. She will be drunk every night, but it's the daytime of stress that is really a life staller.

Christina, your last post about your sex=capades leaves me laughing and knowing you are just really one sentence away from a full-fledged Dr. Phil episode. Seriously.

More later...

3 comments:

Christina said...

Cole - bitch please, I pay a REAL shrink $220 an hour to deal with my issues, not some fake like Dr. Phil. But yes, I know, I know...

Keri looks AWESOME - it's better for the world that I not procreate - but in case of the unthinkable, I can only hope that because we share essentially the same body-type, I would be able to bounce back into my figure as quickly as she has.

Oh - and FYI, just because you don't get a period doesn't mean you can't get pregnant. You still ovulate. I lost mine for over a year in high school - and it created HUGE sex paranoia, because you know - no period was normal. Seriously, that and the fact that I still got PMS, cramps and bloating anyway were the reasons I went on the pill (kill two birds at once - get a period and prevent pregnancy - now ironically I take the pill continuously to avoid having a period all together - and this concludes OB-Talk with Christina). So Nicole can certainly get pregnant. I think that she would mis-carry before she was able to get more than a few weeks in - because of all the drugs/alcohol/lack of food - but you know, she can totally get knocked up. And the scary thing is, she wouldn't have a tell-tale sign to run to the doctor. But yeah, I don't think she's pregnant at all. If she was - let's just say some of that "Hello" money took care of it.

Lu - you are in my thoughts!

windycitynut said...

Again, where were you gals when I was in high school?? If you got any tonsil action at the sock hop on Friday night after the game, you were doing good. I know, pathetic but that's life in Indiana. Cow tipping and the occasional "feel" made for a great weekend. Lu, I feel your pain. I just got out of the week that you are going in to. I only lost vision in my left eye and the feeling is coming back in my hands. Wait, are we talking about the same thing?? Work, right?? Good. Anyways, there is hope.

Lu said...

You can all bet your asses i will be drunk on the company dime. Every flippin night. It's the least i can do to keep it going. That is some painful stuff. Its a good thing I actually like the peeps I work with. The most awesome part is that this meeting is actually a full 6 nights (compared to the usual tues-thurs business). It's almost as long as mother f-ing Hanukkah. Have an extra liver on standby for me. Believe me, I will be here in spirit.